The William Hill Scottish Cup Holders v Grangemouth Blast Zone Blowhards

its all well and good protecting players but we still have to go into the playoffs in good form. just hope the arabs keep up their current scintillating run so we get through to another play off with hibs, was cracking last year.

There you go. Mr Cautious strikes again

Hypo and Austin on the bench

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Who was the c**t with the beard that scored for Killie? Gave it big licks in front of the away end? 

James Dayton.

I've talked about this before but that day I saw your typical fan heads-gone (not from me). Some guy in our end was giving Griffiths it heavy at the start of the game, telling him his girlfriend was a whore/stuff about his kids etc.

Griffiths scored early and ran over towards the guy cupping the ears and then the guy in question started screaming at the referee, security guys and the police to get him off the park. He had a proper meltdown with the police stationed at the stairs in the middle of the stand. It was hilarious.

Now for all you know I could be a 14 year old child, what you're saying is you'd potentially meet a minor from an Internet forum?

Zemmama likes this.

2 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

There you go. Mr Cautious strikes again

Hypo and Austin on the bench

4-4-2 is never cautious. 4-4-1-1 or sorts of 1 up top is

Im surprised McHugh is starting, altho only getting cameo roles recently, last week was his worst.

Plenty options for change and the state of the pitch may have swayed the Hippo exclusion

4-4-2 is never cautious. 4-4-1-1 or sorts of 1 up top is
Im surprised McHugh is starting, altho only getting cameo roles recently, last week was his worst.
Plenty options for change and the state of the pitch may have swayed the Hippo exclusion

Kerr is done

1 minute ago, Back Post Misses said:

Kerr is done

Based on it doesnt work with Sibbald or in the Morton game where 3 out of 4 didnt turn up in midfield ?

Our best away performance was with Taiwo and Kerr in the middle, some games Kerr isnt a 90 min man but for me still has plenty to offer.

He is just another easy option to blame for me, see Baird and to a lesser degree any centre half bar Grant and Muirhead

Based on it doesnt work with Sibbald or in the Morton game where 3 out of 4 didnt turn up in midfield ?
Our best away performance was with Taiwo and Kerr in the middle, some games Kerr isnt a 90 min man but for me still has plenty to offer.
He is just another easy option to blame for me, see Baird and to a lesser degree any centre half bar Grant and Muirhead

I wouldn't have baird in the side either

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Also, Dylan McGeouch isnt going to hound Kerr like the Morton players did. No reason why Kerr cant look good today.

The part of Mark Kerr will now be played by Don Cowie

giphy.gif

Archived