Scotland vs Slovenia

Gordopolis

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A player who's been great in the Scottish Premiership this season, and decent for Scotland the last few games he's played.

Ryan Fraser or Matt Ritchie should absolutely be ahead of him. When has he ever been good for Scotland too?

Ryan Fraser or Matt Ritchie should absolutely be ahead of him. When has he ever been good for Scotland too?

Matt Ritchie should most definitely not he's exactly the same as Snodgrass need one guy out wide that's going to beat his man and put a ball into the box. I'd play Fraser but he pulled up before Wednesday didn't he??

Matt Ritchie should most definitely not he's exactly the same as Snodgrass need one guy out wide that's going to beat his man and put a ball into the box. I'd play Fraser but he pulled up before Wednesday didn't he??

Didn't seem that serious going by reports on Wednesday (RE Fraser). Our full-backs give us our width to beat men and get in behind, and Ritchie's ability to cross the ball from deep means he doesn't necessarily have to beat his man either.

What is this talk about Morrison? Is it being reported somewhere that he is starting (and instead of who?), or are we just going off the image posted a couple of pages back? 

P&B Twitter have all but confirmed it. He's always right with these things. Except from when he got it wrong earlier today :lol:

12 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

A player who's been great in the Scottish Premiership this season, and decent for Scotland the last few games he's played.

He was as bad as everyone else against England and was one of the worst in a sea of shite v Lithuania. I agree that he should be ahead of Ritchie though, absolute waste of skin.

P&B Twitter have all but confirmed it. He's always right with these things. Except from when he got it wrong earlier today :lol:

Too often they don't, can't always rely on them I think it's been a huge problem, ever since Ritchie has came into the fold against Ireland away coincidentally and Anya has stopped giving us that pace up there we've struggled. And Ritchie has been excellent but it doesn't suit the team. You either play Ritchie or Snodgrass for me and go for pace on the other side.

4 minutes ago, Dunning1874 said:

He was as bad as everyone else against England and was one of the worst in a sea of shite v Lithuania. I agree that he should be ahead of Ritchie though, absolute waste of skin.

Who would you pick on the wings then? I'm just curious I don't think Forrest should start either.

Too often they don't, can't always rely on them I think it's been a huge problem, ever since Ritchie has came into the fold against Ireland away coincidentally and Anya has stopped giving us that pace up there we've struggled. And Ritchie has been excellent but it doesn't suit the team. You either play Ritchie or Snodgrass for me and go for pace on the other side.

Burke and Forrest have given us pace since that Ireland game, but it's meant f**k all due to them not having an end-product.

Only the second game I've missed at Hampden since the Iceland game in 2009 after staying on in Amsterdam for a couple of nights. Only the fourth at home since then too, two being midweekers at Pittodrie and Wednesday's kick about just 10 minutes from me at Easter Road. I've only missed one away game since Japan in 2009 when they announced short notice the USA game in Jacksonville

The sad thing is I'm actually gutted that I'm not that bothered about missing about it

1 minute ago, RadgerTheBadger said:

Only the second game I've missed at Hampden since the Iceland game in 2009 after staying on in Amsterdam for a couple of nights. Only the fourth at home since then too, two being midweekers at Pittodrie and Wednesday's kick about just 10 minutes from me at Easter Road. I've only missed one away game since Japan in 2009 when they announced short notice the USA game in Jacksonville

The sad thing is I'm actually gutted that I'm not that bothered about missing about it

Cool story bro.

13 minutes ago, TartanWarrior said:

Who would you pick on the wings then? I'm just curious I don't think Forrest should start either.

Snodgrass and Fraser, Burke in if Fraser isn't fit. Snodgrass has had a few poor games and Burke is still raw but I'd say they're both comfortably better options than Ritchie and Forrest.

3 minutes ago, Dunning1874 said:

Snodgrass and Fraser, Burke in if Fraser isn't fit. Snodgrass has had a few poor games and Burke is still raw but I'd say they're both comfortably better options than Ritchie and Forrest.

I'd agree with that. Perhaps with Armstrong/Morrison behind Griffiths to complete the attack.

12 minutes ago, RadgerTheBadger said:

That annoying Scotland flag with the Hibs badge that's at every Scotland game will be yours then?

Archived