Pedro Caixinha's Rangers vs Michael Portillo's Motherwell - 1st April

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Atleast well have a decent fan in the excellent MJW, who I'm sure will be right behind his team.

A tight game but i reckon we'll win by a goal or two, with the goal machine that is Clint Hill banging one in.

We missed your sparkling wit and repartee during January's double header between these sides.

Were you on holiday?

We'll lose and we'll probably be masters of our own downfall yet again.

2-1 to Rangers after we've led 1-0 then tried to sit on it until we chuck them a goal out of nothing to level before Miller wins it in the 92nd minute.

Ive seen this script before.

1 hour ago, MJC said:

2-1 to Rangers after we've led 1-0 then tried to sit on it until we chuck them a goal out of nothing to level before Miller wins it in the 92nd minute.

Thought you'd be happy with a Rangers win tbh.

1 hour ago, MJC said:

19 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

Thought you'd be happy with a Rangers win tbh.

2 minutes ago, bennett said:

You're getting him mixed up with the excellent MJW again.

Apologies. Made a right c**t of that there MJC.

You're getting him mixed up with the excellent MJW again.

January though.
Two games between rangers and Motherwell in a week. No posts from you?
Were you out of WiFi range?

15 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

Apologies. Made a right c**t of that there MJC.

It's easy to confuse the two but I refined it down to: mjwanker is the sevco-boaby-sooking tosspot whereas mjclass is the good dosser.  A meringue?

44 minutes ago, mjw said:

January though.
Two games between rangers and Motherwell in a week. No posts from you?
Were you out of WiFi range?

Probably a dead cert he had his face pressed up against the glass watching everyone posting on P&B and could only read the barrage of funny insults towards and he couldn't even make one witty reply to derail the fun. :lol:

Must have been a nightmare for him, I almost felt some pity towards him and then I remembered how bad his posting content is and thought "LOL"

44 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

It's easy to confuse the two but I refined it down to: mjwanker is the sevco-boaby-sooking tosspot whereas mjclass is the good dosser.  A meringue?

To be quite honest T_K I just seen the initials and went for the jugular only to have it backfire on me. Lesson learned for next time so not a wasted endeavour.

Definitely mjwanker

Logs on.
Calls strangers on the Internet silly names.
Logs off.

Grown man though.

Anyway.
Anything from this game will be a bonus but the defensive frailties were still there against St Johnstone.
Hopefully the international break might see some if our broken players repaired and ready to go. If we are honest though, the two games after (Accies and ICT) this are our must wins.

Archived