Hertz v Ra Sellick....Tynecastle title party?

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

It's cos the Premiership is an appalling product. You get guys like Sinclair, who were very poor down south coming up here and lording it.

Not really. It's at about the same level as the English Championship which Sinclar ripped the utter pish out before. If you think Hearts fans aren't going to games because Scott Sinclar might be good and they'll feel all embrassed I'm not sure what to tell you.

2 minutes ago, TheGoon said:

Not really. It's at about the same level as the English Championship which Sinclar ripped the utter pish out before. If you think Hearts fans aren't going to games because Scott Sinclar might be good and they'll feel all embrassed I'm not sure what to tell you.

Scott Sinclair has not played in Championship for a long time mate. Same level as Championship ? I disagree. Celtic would probably win Championship but the rest would struggle for top half.

Hearts fans are not going as the product on offer is not competitive. And it won't be for years.

Just now, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Scott Sinclair has not played in Championship for a long time mate. Same level as Championship ? I disagree. Celtic would probably win Championship but the rest would struggle for top half.

Hearts fans are not going as the product on offer is not competitive. And it won't be for years.

If the fans stop going, Hearts will NEVER be competitive.  Thick and thin, mate.

Archived