Hertz v Ra Sellick....Tynecastle title party?

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I did have quite an embarrassing moment a wee while back. I don't know if it was the few pints that I had in the roseburn but when Sinclairs first went in I started crying uncontrollably while shouting "we've done it, we've done it" over and over to myself. The steward even came over to ask if I was ok, and after reassuring him that I was, I was left to my own devices.

Just now, Grangemouth Bairn said:

No I never. I do however not think he is good enough to play in a decent league hence he plays up here.

Well, yeah, that's literally the case for 99% of players in Scotland or anyone else outwith the Top 5 in Europe.

1 minute ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

My point is basically our media make him out like a God when he is actually pish.

On another note do you think you will finish 2nd ?

Well in Scotland he's pretty damn good and the Scottish media rightly reflect that. I certainly haven't seen anything about him going back to England for £50 Million like I have Dembele. 

And, unless Jai Quitongo somehow heals quicker, it is unlikely.

2 minutes ago, TheGoon said:

Well in Scotland he's pretty damn good and the Scottish media rightly reflect that. I certainly haven't seen anything about him going back to England for £50 Million like I have Dembele. 

And, unless Jai Quitongo somehow heals quicker, it is unlikely.

Dembele won't go for 50m. He can't even get in France squad for friendly.

We both seem to want to throw 2nd away. 

14 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Lot if ***s watching this one today I see.

Of course there is, it would be the highlight of their season if Celtic failed to get 3 points today and had to wait a few days to clinch the title. 

Wrong Morton fan m8. Another disaster for you.

All you diddies are the same to me, too unimportant to differentiate between.

To quote you, swing and a miss fella.

Archived