Champions Elect vs the Greenock Galacticos

This c**t not been banned yet?

If you're referring to Cupid or myself then are you suggesting we get banned for simply having differing views in the past to Gertys Ghirls which they felt threatened by then spat the dummy

Is this what you are suggesting? If it is then I suggest you speak to Div and get him to change the name of the forum to Censorship & Bovril, failing that you could move to South Korea

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, MarkoRaj said:

This c**t not been banned yet?

After the length of time it took them to ban that tedious c**t grimbo we could be looking at another few weeks or months of this pish.

3 hours ago, Dominique Malonga said:

What sort of crowd do we think we'll get for this?

Reckon we will have around 14500. Not bad for a Wednesday night.

Looking forward to this one. Clearly the two best teams in the league, going at it under the floodlights in front of yet another big crowd at ER.

First time I've managed to make back to back games this season due to work commitments.

Another 2-1 victory.

Lay off the smack on school nights ffs.

Away and argue about other posters Mum's and Celtic strips you drivelling mess of a human being

Just now, Back Post Misses said:

Your previous post must be up there with HB's as the biggest pile o drivelling dog shite as I've read on here in many a year.

Away and argue about other posters Mum's and Celtic strips you drivelling mess of a human being

I've enjoyed whooshing the f**k out of this Cupid/Radger guy over the last few weeks but it's actually really boring now. Please just go away.

9 hours ago, Cowshed118 said:

Genuine question would you have rather won the league last season or the cup?

A question raised on loads of threads last year and it was an overwhelming Scottish Cup answer. There were a tiny minority of Hibs fans (not on here I don't think) kidding on that they cared more about the league. They were fooling absolutely nae c**t. Basically just folk protesting a bit too hard that the 114 years thing wasn't hurting them. We all wanted the Cup.

The "Hibsing" thing that you brought up only served to make something that was already half a city's top bucket list item even sweeter as well. Sitting down after a few days of getting reeking to watch the coverage from the day and watching every single Hibs player and staff member being a total wide c**t to everyone who had slagged them off thf.pngPowttJS.gif

5 minutes ago, Alan Stubbs said:

I've enjoyed whooshing the f**k out of this Cupid/Radger guy over the last few weeks but it's actually really boring now. Please just go away.

A question raised on loads of threads last year and it was an overwhelming Scottish Cup answer. There were a tiny minority of Hibs fans (not on here I don't think) kidding on that they cared more about the league. They were fooling absolutely nae c**t. Basically just folk protesting a bit too hard that the 114 years thing wasn't hurting them. We all wanted the Cup.

The "Hibsing" thing that you brought up only served to make something that was already half a city's top bucket list item even sweeter as well. Sitting down after a few days of getting reeking to watch the coverage from the day and watching every single Hibs player and staff member being a total wide c**t to everyone who had slagged them off thf.pngPowttJS.gif

Have to admit that Scottish Cup Final winning goal was probably the best moment I've had as a neutral. Tops the Aguero winning goal. Utter scenes when it went in and it ruined that mob up the road as well :thumsup2

1 minute ago, Randy Giles said:

Don't think there's many neutrals who didn't love the shit out of that.

You'd be surprised, I read no shortage of comments about how it was a win-win because either club would be embarrassed. I'm not talking Hearts fans either, folk who support clubs from the Premiership to Juniors leagues with an emotional investment in Hibs' season collapsing. Can't get my head around that but it was 100% the case.

I don't doubt that for many, many people out there, it was about as good as it gets watching a game as a neutral. There was still ample material for Stubbs to build a real siege mentality with though and going by the interviews I mentioned in the last post, I genuinely believe it was a major factor in us winning.

1 hour ago, Back Post Misses said:

Seen you both recently and you will be more than a match for them

8/1 with Bet Victor for a Morton win, stick yer giro money where yer mouth is wee man and come crying to me afterwards when you've no money to feed the dug. 

I would sacrifice going up again for 2iar to be honest. I don't think football could ever too May 21 though and that's a little romantically sad.  But f**k it, it was the best experience ever that weekend! 

Archived