Annan v Arbroath

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, Big lichtie said:

also a big thanks to annan fc we had a great day out in the social club great staff and made us so welcome thanks AFC

I will wholeheartedly second that. What a great day down there. Great hospitality and a warm welcome from everyone at Galabank. Everyone was so friendly and it was good to see so many Lichties enjoying the facilities. I hope that Annan made a few bob from our visit today. Thank you.

Watching Jim Chapman absolutely seething in his post match interview with pounding dance music in the background is fantastic :lol:

At one point he actually insinuates there is some sort of conspiracy where referees always favour Arbroath over Annan everytime we play.

13 minutes ago, SimonLichtie said:

Watching Jim Chapman absolutely seething in his post match interview with pounding dance music in the background is fantastic :lol:

At one point he actually insinuates there is some sort of conspiracy where referees always favour Arbroath over Annan everytime we play.

Charleston is a closet Arbroath fan....infact all refs are when Annan play Arbroath....amazing....

look forward to seeing highlights but he should be blaming the defender for giving the ref the decision to make throwing himself in like that... as I said before we had stuff against us too, never a free kick before there 1st goal, and little was man handled in box and no pen, 

Was it not against Annan fearns got melted and we got no pen last time???

What a brilliant game and a brilliant result. Excellent performance by the boys. 

Some really good football played by Arbroath, particularly in the 2nd half when they played the ball from side to side and along the lines. No doubt about the red card, but that aside Arbroath would have won 'tis with 11 v 11. 

Doris will obviously get the plaudits for his hat trick, which he took very well, but for me MoTM was a close call between Gold and McCord. Pongo scored a great free kick and worked tirelessly in midfield, but Goldie getting forward and crossing into the box was top quality today. Stevie D wouldn't have taken the match ball home if it wasn't for David Gold's contribution.

Onwards and upwards. Need to continue with this away form and get 3 points at the bridie munchers next week.

20 minutes ago, craigiemack said:

Reading this thread makes me absolutely miss league 2, seeing the photo on Simon's twitter of prunty confirms this. Hopefully see u soon ☹️

Hopefully not in League 2!

4 minutes ago, Bogs_Dollox said:

Pure wankfest over beating 10 men emoji23.png

I think the wankfest is more about 3 points and the potential to go top of the league at your place next week.

Don't forget the gap was 11 points when you luckily scraped the win at Gayfield a couple of months ago. How big is that gap now?

I think the wankfest is more about 3 points and the potential to go top of the league at your place next week.
Don't forget the gap was 11 points when you luckily scraped the win at Gayfield a couple of months ago. How big is that gap now?

Too easy

Archived