Scotland V England

mizfit

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When you've experienced this just before the end, it's no surprise:

Both goals in there btw.

I would have said it summed up the reaction at the goals yesterday, but I was in the middle of the North Stand and it was even more mental!

Great to watch though.

Oxlade-Chamberlain's a c**t.

I don't know how much stick he was getting but he wasn't on that long before the goal. Running over at the goal to wind up the Scotland supporters was out of order and I don't think he was even booked.

I don't know how much stick he was getting but he wasn't on that long before the goal. Running over at the goal to wind up the Scotland supporters was out of order and I don't think he was even booked.

I was one booking away from 80 quid! Don't tell me this shit!!!

Think Kane watching over his shoulder to the side, Gordon looking upfield directly into the sun.

Very much this. You just need to look at every single fan in that video I posted to see how bad it was.

3 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

Nah! That stuff is fine ,nothing better than watching one of your own players score and giving stick to the opposition fans, Especially if they've been dishing it out.

2 hours ago, roman_bairn said:

I like a flutter too, but as a rule.....never against my own team!

I've won plenty of times betting against my own team, I've also lost as well.  Nature of the game! 

Guest DAVIDB69

Lithuania next fabulous , we always seem to be in the part of the world in September of a campaign . I suppose we keep going till it's mathematically impossible but we are going to finish fourth once again

Archived