Morten vs The Champions elect

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Killie for one.  Probably the most prolific singers of Hello Hello outside of Govan but you know that anyway. 

3rd one was a semi-bite.  The rest? Nah.

How could you even semi bite to what was obviously me having a dig (or poking fun) at my own teams support. Astounding.

11 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

How could you even semi bite to what was obviously me having a dig (or poking fun) at my own teams support. Astounding.

Just making sure that you're fully aware that you're the biggest bunch of **** outside of Govan.

9 hours ago, Dave1875 said:

Honestly wouldn't surprise me if Cupid is Andy Gillies

9 hours ago, King Dom's Moustache said:

He was sitting along from me today in a BRANDED fans news t-shirt :lol:

Got a proper surge of seethe flow through me reading this. What a fat rancid tramp. Still haven't got over him saying Zemmama and Griffiths had signed then about a month later he claimed he didn't, despite posting fake medical documents with Zemmama's name on it that he clearly done himself, I posted the screenshot and then was banned from his group :lol: 

Lying bush bothering c**t. Hopefully he doesn't fall down any holes down at east mains, be the only one he goes down in.

Lennon going on about an agenda is fucking brutal patter. The officials are just absolutely terrible and inconsistent. If Stevenson gives away a penalty for the incident last week then surely the one yesterday is also a penalty. The Morten player is very close to Boyle but as we saw last week that apparently doesn't matter if your hands are in an unnatural position. 

Lets not pretend that's the reason we drew another game though. We are an absolute gang and are lucky that the others teams behind us have been worse. Any semi competent outfit could've won the league ahead of us this season. 

Ths spoon burners must honestly envy us that we still play at Cappielow. Can't be many of them that don't wish they still played at Love St. The new ground is a terrible downgrade.

Cappielow is old but it's magnificent. Great place to watch football.

[mention=39917]The Grass Is Greener.[/mention] [mention=48628]Hibeesbounce75[/mention]
I think you've upset someone.

Capture.PNG.bff6215147a9a10c62ba8b7ecbe31542.PNG

Oooooooooooooooooft :lol:

Tadger going full heads gone with the PM.

At least he'll never be reminded of this :lol: :lol: :lol:

Archived