Hearts v Dundee

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Has there ever been more apathy on a thread? 

The Dundee thread itself is the very definition of apathy, the manager shat it yet again (hiding as has been mentioned) and we've got to the tumbleweed stage.
I wonder if he'll have the balls to speak to the press tomorrow, or will he send Bobby Geddes out?

1 hour ago, ravabelli said:

Has there ever been more apathy on a thread? 

Only until one team scrapes a shanner of a win, then the winners fans will be on here taunting the losers until their throat is hoarse and claiming they've turned a corner.

The manager should swap teams at half time imo, add some excitement

I remember being on the touchline at Tynecastle and Hartley was popular with the home crowd and the laptop is from Dundee so you could be on to a winner.

2 hours ago, eindhovendee said:

I only get to see the "high" lights and I can see how shite we are.

I think I need to move further away.

2-0 Hearts.

Albert Kidd with 2 OGs.

I'm about as far away as you can get and it doesn't help. 

In the lead up to every game I'm gutted I can't be there and after every game I say thank f**k I wasn't there to watch that shite. Staring at a screen waiting on updates on the text commentary is just as bad as being there.

The only option is to move to somewhere with no internet, like Mars. Or Dingwall.

1 hour ago, richDFC said:

What are the chances there will be pay at the gate, or buy tickets for Roseburn on the day? Against my better judgment considering going through but won't make it to Dens before

You can have my season ticket if you want.

I suspect that this will be another humping, this will be confirmed if there's a story in the courier tomorrow with a player or the manager saying that they're really up for the game and feel they can get a result.

Just now, kevthedee said:

Rights chaps positivity please.

07cb9bdc214d526706439e372230a7dc.jpg

Hartley looks like he's been doing the Perth Road pub crawl with three trips a day to Clark's for the past fortnight.

8 minutes ago, Tony Wonder said:

What have you Dundee dicks done to Zico? He used to be handsome as f**k, now he looks like Andy Fordham.

Dundee years are like dug years, hence they get pregnant at 6 and are grandparents by 12. Just three years there has fucked him irreparably.

5 minutes ago, Tony Wonder said:

What have you Dundee dicks done to Zico? He used to be handsome as f**k, now he looks like Andy Fordham.

Thats like me saying "Whats Hartley done to Dundee? We used to be Bayern-esq, now we play more like Cowdenbeath."

Archived