LINLITHGOW V TALBOT / TALBOT V LINLITHGOW

happy

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, HTG said:

Right troops we're on the way. Can anyone give us a loan of a crank handle when we get there so one of us can dial up the Internet? 

Always wondered why you now post so infrequently.Crank handle steeler.    :)

Gutted! Best team over the two legs lost. Goal seemed fortunate from where I was but I expect the arrogance m shine thru and gloat that it was better than Zidane.

Talbot out on their feet and extra time would have been interesting but anti football won the day so we have to accept it and move on.

Very proud of the team and now to take that into the remainder of the season and finish as high as we can.

Big improvement from start of season so hopefully we continue that.

Well done boys you gave everything.

HAIL THE GALLANT!

Congratulations to both Ayrshire teams. Linlithgow were better team over the piece today, but nothing happened in front of the onion bag. Plenty effort, but tame exit!

That right mate aye?

Lithgae had a decent last 10 minutes. Talbot in command for the other 85. EEKA PEEKA

As the Talbot young crew say. You can shove yer Rosey Posey up yer **** [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Ps. Thanks for the well wishes[emoji9]

And there's the arrogance!

You were outplayed over 180 minutes end of! but we didn't score you did so that's the end result.

Try being a little more dignified in victory.

HTG!

You were outplayed over 180 minutes end of! but we didn't score you did so that's the end result.

HTG!

Ha ha bye specky. Better team win by a country mile.

Away the Bot

All the very best. You'd better hope the Glens have an off day. Worst Talbot team I've witnessed over all our encounters we've duelled together!

And you have seen Glenafton how often to make this prediction ?

Not seething at all as I am proud of the way my team played and tried.

Disappointed to be out yes, frustrated at being the better team and not scoring yes, but seething no.

Enjoy your night and try to learn some humility (probably look it up if you don't know what it means).

HTG!

Gutted! Best team over the two legs lost. Goal seemed fortunate from where I was but I expect the arrogance m shine thru and gloat that it was better than Zidane.

^^^ Arrogant, bitter pish! [emoji1]

HTG!

^^^ More arrogant, bitter pish! [emoji1]

Not seething at all as I am proud of the way my team played and tried.

Disappointed to be out yes, frustrated at being the better team and not scoring yes, but seething no.

Enjoy your night and try to learn some humility (probably look it up if you don't know what it means).

HTG!

^^^ Seething, deluded, arrogant bitter pish! [emoji1]

Didn't expect Linlithgow to win today but have to disagree with specky the rose were poor today just as they have been all season and a thought the effort to get to a final was poor as well didn't create enough over the two games!

Archived