Hame and Hosed Hibs vs Doonhamers

17 minutes ago, Zing. said:

From memory I don't think Dobbie has scored a league goal against us yet so he'll get one this weekend. 2-2 draw. 

We haven't scored a league goal against you at all all season so no, he hasn't. 0-0 draw at Palmerston followed by a 4-0 scudding at Easter Road when we were dreadful and Martin Boyle actually looked a player for a week and then the heavily deflected John McGinn 1-0 at Palmerston.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hopefully see Humphrey get some sort of game time here ahead of next weekend. id go with this: 

marciano

Gray

Ambrose 

Mcgregor

stevenson 

boyle 

Bartley

mcgeouch 

McGinn 

Holt 

Cummings 

humphrey to come on for Holt if we are winning and go to a 4-3-3 with Boyle and Humphrey either side of Cummings just to prepare for what will probably be the shape/ team we go with next week. We looked very good against Dundee Utd with that front 3.

Hibs saying the west, famous five and east stands will probably sell out today. Walk ups available in the south stand tomorrow 

Had wondered about this given they can win the title. How many seats will we be given? I don't imagine we'll take much more than a couple of hundred anyway.

Just now, 19QOS19 said:

Had wondered about this given they can win the title. How many seats will we be given? I don't imagine we'll take much more than a couple of hundred anyway.

Don't know how many seats but the bottom tier will be split in half so i imagine you'll get about 400/500 seats 

Gutted I'm missing this for a brewery tour..not a bad substitute but will hope to catch the game via periscope :whistle i can't see us winning it today but it would be great, especially more so for the Semi next week, so we are able to put 100% commitment and preparation towards it. Qos have nothing to lose which will play in their favour, hopefully another big crowd at ER can push us on. Heart says 2-0, Head says 1-1

thinking back about the positives from our time in this league. 

I really enjoyed these games: 

14/15: 

rangers 1-3 hibs

hibs 4-0 rangers

rangers 0-2 hibs 

hibs 2-0 hearts

15/16: 

hibs 2-1 rangers 

hibs 1-0 queen of the south Dom Malonga last goal at ER :( 

hibs 3-2 rangers 

16/17: 

hibs 3-0 Dundee United 

hibs 2-1 Falkirk 

thats it in terms of the league. Some ganting results in there like losing to alloa, Dumbarton, Ayr and the play offs. Been an experience and a half, hopefully the last one in a long long time.

Archived