St Johnstone v Aberdeen

3 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

But you are still calling us Glasgow rangers even though you claim it no longer exists . A confusing logic from the diddies 

Not really. "Glasgow Rangers - you let your club die" clearly referencing the subject which died. It's not a particularly difficult thing to understand, unless you're totally oblivious to how sentences work. 

3 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

but be honest , sitting their yesterday at 3-0 down did it really feel like we died ? Did it feel like a haunting from your previous nightmares . A rampant rangers at pittodrie :lol:

9 points clear, still in the Scottish Cup, aye absolutely haunted. 

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Menzel said:

Not really. "Glasgow Rangers - you let your club die" clearly referencing the subject which died. It's not a particularly difficult thing to understand, unless you're totally oblivious to how sentences work. 

9 points clear, still in the Scottish Cup, aye absolutely haunted. 

9 points clear :lol: yer second not first . The definition of diddy mentality . Yer best team of a generation are only 9 points ahead of our worst and have already been beaten twice by us 

You were all over rangers threads last week telling us to watch our backs and so on [emoji38]

I made on post on it you utter freak

9 points clear :lol: yer second not first . The definition of diddy mentality . Yer best team of a generation are only 9 points ahead of our worst and have already been beaten twice by us 

[emoji1]

Your attempts to portray yourself as a big club because you're 9 points off 3rd is admirable.

Well Done sir.

1 minute ago, Dons_1988 said:

emoji1.png

Your attempts to portray yourself as a big club because you're 9 points off 3rd is admirable. Well
Done sir.

I would never boast about being second anyway . Might be the best we get for a few years but I certainly won't be boasting 

Just now, Forever_blueco said:

I would never boast about being second anyway . Might be the best we get for a few years but I certainly won't be boasting 

Not bad for a new club tbf. 

Well done you.

This may be the case but you are all over our threads delirious about winning yesterday. The fact is you are 9 points behind after beating us. So your claims of diddiness are pretty futile.

Just now, Dons_1988 said:

Well done you.

This may be the case but you are all over our threads delirious about winning yesterday. The fact is you are 9 points behind after beating us. So your claims of diddiness are pretty futile.

I am under no illusion that we are absoloutley shite though :lol: 

14 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

On 12/4/2016 at 13:45, Forever_blueco said:

Shock horror we are behind Celtic on our first season back in the premiership  

Archived