Football Podcasts

Guest bernardblack

I reckon that now the WC Qualifiers are over, it'll go even further down hill.

Some of the most interesting stuff they've spoken about is Argentina and what's been happening with them.

Soon we'll be going back to "[south American player] has signed for Hull, what's he like?" Only for Tim Vickery to either, not know who he is because he's an absolute no mark or to just say that he's a decent player but that he's unsure he'll fit the style of football in England. That's not an issue with Vickery, it's an issue with morons that phone in.

Just listened to the Times podcast with Marcotti.  I thought he'd absolutely slaughter Strachan, but he was actually quite impressed by Scotland, and gave quite a lot of consideration to his theory of genetics.    

Graham Spiers was on, being his usually melancholic self.  

Yep agree. Stumbled across it. Still waiting on bullards magic sponge [emoji120][emoji120]

Can’t recall how I stumbled across it (probably Elis’ radio x podcast - not football related) but glad I did. Magic sponge is excellent.
The last soccer fm podcast with Lee mair as guest was good as well. Not listened to the most recent one.

Can’t recall how I stumbled across it (probably Elis’ radio x podcast - not football related) but glad I did. Magic sponge is excellent.
The last soccer fm podcast with Lee mair as guest was good as well. Not listened to the most recent one.

Being a dundee fan I changed my opinion of lee mair being a Judas after he explained himself. Old favourite off the ball is one of my favourites still

The Football Ramble is the one constant listen for me. Constantly funny - the tales of Pete Donaldson antics (and his dad's if you listen to the Pete and Luke Show spin off) are tremendous. Genuinely just guys chatting about the game. I think the fact that they seem to be 'normal' fans as opposed to setting themselves up as experts helps greatly and Marcus's stories from his time in Scotland are pretty decent.

I download the Football Weekly (don't mind Max Rushden at all) and also the Totally Football and Totally Football League show which is pretty decent. The new Euro Leagues one from the BBC is pretty good as well

• 3 weeks later...

Chuffed this is back, listening to it now in work. 

Remember Noble from his brief time at West Ham. 

Yet more stories about Stack. Excellent. 

ETA 

What is it with footballers and their fascination with shit?

Paul Merson, Razor Ruddock, John Salako, Kevin Watson are the next lot of guests. 

Edited by LondonHMFC

On 12/10/2017 at 20:38, Skerla said:

Subscribed to Soccer FM, Off the Ball and Magic Sponge.

Doubt we’ll see another episode of Magic sponge this side of Christmas... pity they do it in seasons. 

What do i know...

Enjoyed the new ep, think Jimmy Bullard makes it so it’s a bit shit that he’s only in one more of this series. 

9 hours ago, EH75 said:

The big interview is become a bit tiresome now he's started making all the interviews for "socios" only. 

I unsubscribed from the big interview because of this, and Graham Hunters shit patter tbf.