June 8th General Election

Mudder

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, philyerboots said:

wtmqq.jpg

That is the single most tragic and pathetic thing I have ever seen.

You appear to be genuinely unwell.  Seek help.  Yesterday, if possible.

I don't think Corbyn is a raging BritNat.  Don't get me wrong he's no friend to the cause but if Labour were up here to vote for then I could question my stance.  Instead we have Scottish Labour

That's how I feel too. Honestly upset at not having Labour as an option.

I guess it's the irony of ironies that Scottish Labour have gone from being mocked for being the branch office, to now being shunned because they're the poisonous new Scottish Labour and not the pukka Labour. 

I guess it's the irony of ironies that Scottish Labour have gone from being mocked for being the branch office, to now being shunned because they're the poisonous new Scottish Labour and not the pukka Labour. 

Weirdly true. If they just towed the party line I'd be conflicted.

Just now, Randy Giles said:

That's how I feel too. Honestly upset at not having Labour as an option.

Corbyn has ran a tremendous campaign.  His lack of understanding surrounding a second referendum is concerning though.

If I lived in England, I would vote for him in a heartbeat.  But I point blank refuse to vote for a party that contains and enables Kezia, Jackie Baillie, Anas Sarwar, Ian Murray, Duncan Hothersall, Iain Martin et al.

2 minutes ago, Fide said:

Corbyn has ran a tremendous campaign.  His lack of understanding surrounding a second referendum is concerning though.

If I lived in England, I would vote for him in a heartbeat.  But I point blank refuse to vote for a party that contains and enables Kezia, Jackie Baillie, Anas Sarwar, Ian Murray, Duncan Hothersall, Iain Martin et al.

I think he knows Scotland is a lost cause on the most part for Labour at this election and is just saying enough to keep independence from being made an issue down South TBH.

3 minutes ago, Fide said:

Corbyn has ran a tremendous campaign. 

Is this not the same guy who couldn't cite his cost plan for his key message yesterday? Something Diane Abbott was, rightfully, mocked mercilessly just a couple of weeks ago?

Just because the guy has finally turned up proves nothing. He's been in politics all his life and barely heard of prior to his current employment. He's never been tested or measured at anything. 

2 minutes ago, Spain said:

I think he knows Scotland is a lost cause on the most part for Labour at this election and is just saying enough to keep independence from being made an issue down South TBH.

That's a fair point.  I do piss myself every time he says he'll do a deal with the SNP though.  You can almost hear Kezia wail in anguish.

Tories are relentlessly campaigning in Moray, really going after Angus and the SNP

I'll be gutted if Robertson loses his seat but I think he'll hang on

Is this not the same guy who couldn't cite his cost plan for his key message yesterday? Something Diane Abbott was, rightfully, mocked mercilessly just a couple of weeks ago?
Just because the guy has finally turned up proves nothing. He's been in politics all his life and barely heard of prior to his current employment. He's never been tested or measured at anything. 

It's because he's tried to focus on actually having morals.

Guest Bob Mahelp
6 minutes ago, Bring Your Own Socks said:

You could say the same about May.

Her spell has Home Secretary invites close examination due to its general incompetence.

Theresa May's school breakfast forgetfulness wasn't pounced on quite so much.
It seems we want to see politicians tripped up when they are campaigning rather than them just admit they don't know something.

Archived