June 8th General Election

Mudder

Corbyn wants to be prime minister.

He will do deals with anyone that gets him the job.

All this pish about no deals is frankly lies.

"Do deals with anyone" you've put a spin on this to make it sound like a bad thing. Corbyn doing a deal to get into number 10 is better than a Tory government.

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Do deals with anyone" you've put a spin on this to make it sound like a bad thing. Corbyn doing a deal to get into number 10 is better than a Tory government.

Never meant it was a bad thing,simply that he will do whatever it takes to get the keys to number 10.

Just now, Kyle said:

Now confirmed that Jezza will indeed appear. This election has turned out to be great fun. 

He may not win but he's leading Labour better than any of the PLP masses could ever think of doing.  Imagine how good Corbyn's labour would be looking if he didn't have moderates that would have rather had Tories in power than him.  

The SNP say they're still sending Angus Robertson.

I'm not sure about that. Even though Nicola Sturgeon isn't running for Westminster, it would be incredibly powerful for the Tories to be the only party to not have their leader there.

Guest Bob Mahelp

Clever stuff from Corbyn.

Re-inforces the growing countrywide view that May is a coward, avoids debate, and can only talk in written soundbites.

I'm not a Labour supporter and I never believed that Corbyn could look credible. But he now does.

I can't wait for the huge, f*ck off, massive right-wing meltdown that is just over the horizon.

Guest Bob Mahelp
1 minute ago, Randy Giles said:

It's genuinely horrible that Labour aren't an option here. Corbyns entire campaign has been tremendous.

I'm not sure it's been that great. It's simply that the Tories (seem to) have f*cked up spectacularly.....that, and the fact that May looks shifty, wooden and hopelessly out of her depth.

Corbyn is still a raging Brit Nat and is no friend of Scotland.

2 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:

I'm not sure it's been that great. It's simply that the Tories (seem to) have f*cked up spectacularly.....that, and the fact that May looks shifty, wooden and hopelessly out of her depth.

It's almost like she's trying to dodge the Brexit bullet. A Trojan horse story to beat all Trojan horse stories.

I would happily vote Labour in this Election if I lived in England or Wales. But I don't, and there is a 0% chance I could vote for the poisonous Scottish Labour / Red Tories.

Excellent move for Corbyn to take part in the debate (and to announce it so late). May is on the ropes. Conflicted about the SNP's approach though, I really rate Robertson and it's a huge platform for him to prove on a national stage there's more to the party than just Salmond & Sturgeon (because how much coverage does he really get from PMQ's in England?). But on the other hand, leaving May being the only leader not to bother (although it can be argued Robertson is at least the Westminster leader) is going to highlight just how much of a coward May is.

Archived