June 8th General Election

Mudder

3 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Disastrous for SNP, but absolutely sensational otherwise...

Probably a lot of very close results involved as the numbers must be at a tipping point where a lot of seats start falling to Labour, so remains to be seen how accurate that is.

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Elixir said:

A year ago we were removed from the EU against Scotland's wishes despite promises that were made pre-2014. Yet now we're willing to bend over and continue taking it - potentially even helping the Tories ffs. :lol:

Horrendous.

All through this campaign I've despaired. An awful lot of people I know voting against the SNP. But imagine where we'd be without the SNP in Scotland. Jeezo.

Just now, jupe1407 said:

Looks like work tomorrow will require intravenous coffee

I feel I'm going to be very grateful for the coffee grinder I was given at Christmas. 

Either that, or I'll just chew the beans :lol:

What makes it worse it we're having a work night out tomorrow. Hopefully I tip over from being a zombie to being wide awake fairly early or it could be a disaster :lol: 

Just now, Billy Jean King said:

It could see the SNP in power in Westminster despite big losses in Scotland. May would be finished but would NS accept that indyref 2 was dead in the water for a share of power UK wide.

The price would be seat at the Brexit table I'd imagine. 

Just now, Miguel Sanchez said:

Tories bringing the DUP on board. ahahahahahahahah

Labour will pick up the SDLP though. Usually by default; whereas the Tories need to convince the DUP to tone things down a bit (the DUP make the Tories look almost Corbynistic). 

Archived