June 8th General Election

Mudder

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SNP most confident in East Renfrewshire - surely very good news nationally if so. Salmond being in trouble is bollocks too according to that Jamie Ross gadgey as posted above.

News is all over the place....

It's certainly a lot more interesting than the last one. Not enjoying it though.

Shite.
Another bad one.  The Tories are coming out of this with a decent majority after all, aren't they?

It's looking that way. I'm off to bed and I'm not entirely sure the world will still exist when I wake up.

I don't think anyone knows what the f*ck is going on.

Can't remember last time there was so little concrete info this long after polls closing. Normally there's a fairly clear picture emerging but not this time.

Just now, DeeTillEhDeh said:

The UKIP vote is deceptive - it's going to cause uneven swings all over England.

It was expected too.

But the youth vote is likely to be a big story young people "seem" to have turned up. If so then the exit poll is in the right ball park, maybe a tory majority but young people voting for a more progressive future is amazing. 

There is a real positive message possibly emerging here. 

1 minute ago, 1320Lichtie said:

News is all over the place....

It's certainly a lot more interesting than the last one. Not enjoying it though.

You should enjoy it, anywhere near 40 seats will now feel good after the exit polls.

Archived