June 8th General Election

Mudder

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bit early to be sticking your neck out about no deals or coalitions. If that's the chance they get they'll take it and Thornberry looks worse than she did as she slurred her way through those few minutes of air time.

It's the North East of England that's why.....That won't change just to appease a few Scots looking to be permanently  aggrieved !

Well they should say it then - "of England" - only two extra words.

My country absolutely frustrates me, beautiful country with some amazing people, yet plenty of c***s in amongst that mix. The only thing that is keeping me in this country is my wee lad, if we had him full time I'd have been happily living in Germany or Spain by now...

Whatever happens ukip disintegration is glorious

9 minutes ago, dirty dingus said:

What for the treble?

or tories getting 50 plus? think the ukip vote will win them most marginals. As long as SNP are 42+ I'll be happy.

I'm well out the loop here, is there much chance of the exit polls being that wrong regarding the SNP? 

Just now, Coooombe said:

There's something a wee bit seductive in Emily Thornberry's voice and it's creeping me the f**k out.

I don't think most of us could keep up with her.

1 minute ago, Johnny Däpp said:

I wonder why he is standing there now?? He stood here in Falkirk 2 years ago if I remember correctly.

Aye, he did. Don't think he even got his deposit back. There's also a video of the fat, seething mess campaigning up the High Street claiming he was going to win the seat :lol:

1 minute ago, MarkoRaj said:

I thought Thornberry was fine there, if a bit prematurely smug. She seems like she'd be good to dish out a few telts if it does turn out to be a decent night

She's always smug. It's a facet of her stupidity.

Archived