June 8th General Election

Mudder

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FWIW I think people are over reading the Newcastle Central and Houghton and Sunderland seats. The NE was the very pro Brexit and so the local dynamic is likely to be similar with them, I am also thinking that the youth turn out is looking good and if this plays out nationally will seriously harm the tories. 

I do not think the hung parliament is nailed on but that the Tories are not going to get  land slide is. May is seriously harmed and the whole Tory assumptions of a rightward swing are not there. 

Young people seem seem to be turning up to vote for a positive message.This could be a sea change in UK politics. 

That major, projected swing in Wrexham to the Tories underlines the fact that the exit poll isn't a generic swing seat by seat. It lso means that the exit poll should be treated with great scepticism until it actually plays out that way. 

11 minutes ago, TartanWarrior said:

Ive met McSpreader before. Sound guy and has spread a lot of pussy in his time. Top shagger.

Yer not wrong.....Hey, you did alright in yer time too ,As I  well remember ! 

We should meet up again, get out there  and break a few more hearts .

Just now, Monkey Tennis said:

Me too.

The narrative and mood has shifted a fair bit since the two results came in.

They are certainly happier.

Amber Rudd's coat was highlighted as being on a shoogly peg before the Exit Poll

Oh a good labour night Rudd was always in danger. I just don't think people expected tonight to be that night...

Fuk salmon could be toast

That's my dad's constituency, need to ask who he voted for. He's certainly no Tory but he is mates with the Tory candidate so it wouldn't completely surprise me if he voted for his pal, but not sure he would actually admit it if he did.

Surprised the exit polls are potentially at least so far out. Was 1992 the one that was miles out? Would have thought larger sampling would have taken place given the kicking pollsters have had in recent votes.....was it a budgeting issue??

Archived