Polling: 2017 General Election, Council Elections and Independence

5 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

If soft SNP folk from the last election who like Corbyn vote labour can see this happening.

The SNP vote has held up over the course of the election, what matters is wether or not Labour take some votes back off of the Tories.

The SNP vote has held up over the course of the election, what matters is wether or not Labour take some votes back off of the Tories.

Don't know. I've been really surprised to see some people who I thought were stick ons for SNP say they're voting labour because of Jezza. Seems to have done well with young folk from what I can see.

Just now, 1320Lichtie said:

Don't know. I've been really surprised to see some people who I thought were stick ons for SNP say they're voting labour because of Jezza. Seems to have done well with young folk from what I can see.

Again, just going by the polling but the SNP doesn't seem to have lost ground to Labour, but the Tories, it appears, have.

Surely just play them a video of kezia and they'll be back on board?

14 minutes ago, mizfit said:

Ah shit. My constituency is gonna be one of the wankers isn't it?

Canvass data is now saying the numbers are with the SNP. As usual it's about turnout and the Tory's can usually get their vote out better.

It's really really tight TBH. Tonight was the first night in a long while that I began to feel tide turning back towards us though

Canvass data is now saying the numbers are with the SNP. As usual it's about turnout and the Tory's can usually get their vote out better.
It's really really tight TBH. Tonight was the first night in a long while that I began to feel tide turning back towards us though

I felt a bit confident when even my Tory grandad said he might be thinking tactically to dump Theresa because "She's poison and attaching her core voters." Now I'm not so sure tbh.

7 minutes ago, mizfit said:

I felt a bit confident when even my Tory grandad said he might be thinking tactically to dump Theresa because "She's poison and attaching her core voters." Now I'm not so sure tbh.

TBH morning of council election results we all thought Pete was gone, infusing Pete himself.

However , what happened in council elections was Tories motivated a general election sized turnout for a council election whilst our stayed council election sized. This no to indyref 2 shit does work unfortunately.

If we can get our vote out next week we will win. Tories probably hit a ceiling at council vote and Theresa May utterly toxic compared to Scottish Tories.

I wouldn't be surprised to see 1000 votes in it.

If you are really concerned then office in Glasgow Rd always needs volunteers. Even leafleting if you don't want to door knock. Or even display a poster if you live in a visible house.

If it's that poll that's bothering you cheers yourself up with this 

Screenshot_20170601-231237.png

Edited by invergowrie arab

Reportedly on STV news feed earlier, the tories in Scotland reported to have said that the unionist parties are colluding with each other to stand aside for the candidate who is best placed to beat the only show in town. Over on Twitter pictures from Alloa town hall on Tuesday night of the Tory candidate and labour election agent in a friendly huddle, then leaving the place together like old pals. I wonder if Jeremy knows....

7 hours ago, glasgow-sheep said:

c219944bc4434531eca46ed326be17d1.jpg

Herald also suggesting Robertson and Wishart will lose seats. Is this a new poll?

Its a BMG poll that has it at SNP: 43, Tories: 30 and Labour: 19.

However the fieldwork is ancient, like two weeks ago ancient and pre-dates the Tory manifesto launch.