Glenafton v Talbot Junior Cup Final 2017

Stillseekfedup

• Replies 869
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Current champions v True Champions. Should be an interesting game.
Glenafton, best team in the west. Cleared every hurdle in their cup run, & won the league as well. Been very impressive all season & will be confident of completing a memorable double.
Talbot, best cup fighters in the game, tremendous will to win,right through the club. They were in the league race right to the last furlong, when a growing list of injuries forced them to canter home in the chasing pack.
Who is going to parade in the winners enclosure?
Got to be 1-0 to The Talbot.

It's called New Cumnock accent!!

It was ( gie) that I didn't / don't understand [emoji23]. I'm only 6 years in your funny speaking Ayrshire, so still getting use to this new language[emoji23][emoji172][emoji172]

10 hours ago, star mix said:

U were aftonarmy1994 !! 

Alison Lamont is who it is :thumsup2

:thumbsdown you have me all wrong boys.  I am not the girl you elude to!  Sorry to burst Star Mix bubble here as he thinks he knows but   I'm not the poor lassie you've outed in your comment above.  And by look of it you have an anti lucky mascot thing going on here you only need to look at history of your very short membership on here (not that I've been on long) but your post all seem to target the lassie in some way.  :thumbsdown really quite immature imo pal.  Go out enjoy your day today, if your lucky enough to be going along, and let others have their freedom of speech on a club that's clearly a big part of that young lassies life.  

1 hour ago, LuckyMascot1993 said:

Away & gie's peace!!

Spot on Lucky Mascot.  And see above, I know who I am and due to what appears to be some sort of misgivings against you we all now know who exactly you are.  I think we could all guess from your username as I think you eluded to earlier in a post, but Star Mix seemed determined to name you in full for whatever reason.  Keep up the good responses and chat on here, as you at least talk sense.  Enjoy your day, I'm unfortunately working.

Aye cheers AftonArmy1994, can't think who you may be but clearly folk think we share similar thoughts on The Glens. So whoever you are I know for a fact you are a Glens fan if you think same as I do pal. I'm no sure how you can see or check his posts are all anti me but thanks for that, I think the boy maybe has a soft spot for me ... -and the big wean he is, is hiding it behind a barrage of nonsense aimed at me for whatever reason. Mind you I've found in my life that it tends to be due to jealousy or lack of confidence in that person! Poor them is what I say!!

Thanks Blackie Gold, I'm outed in full and I am who Star Mix says I am ... congratulations to that individual.

Come on the Super Afton, hope Afton Army are in full voice and we have an enjoyable day & night celebrating our success so far this year.

15 minutes ago, LuckyMascot1993 said:

Aye cheers AftonArmy1994, can't think who you may be but clearly folk think we share similar thoughts on The Glens. So whoever you are I know for a fact you are a Glens fan if you think same as I do pal. I'm no sure how you can see or check his posts are all anti me but thanks for that, I think the boy maybe has a soft spot for me ... -and the big wean he is, is hiding it behind a barrage of nonsense aimed at me for whatever reason. Mind you I've found in my life that it tends to be due to jealousy or lack of confidence in that person! Poor them is what I say!!

Thanks Blackie Gold, I'm outed in full and I am who Star Mix says I am ... congratulations to that individual.

Come on the Super Afton, hope Afton Army are in full voice and we have an enjoyable day & night celebrating our success so far this year.

Cheers Hen. I can't dwell long as I'm in the middle of an Apache Rain dance for your presentation today. EEEP.

Lol meaningless game. Team selection displayed this. Even played assistant manager first *competitive* game since before himself and sought went to arthurlie! 

At least half the team were first choice then the talented boy who scored against Talbot played. Only anomaly was the assistant playing. The reason you have won the league cause you got a good squad and some of those playing today may be called upon in the cup final. Delighted with our win today and campaign over the 22 games which show properly compared to certain cups that a team are a good one.

Talbot strong favourites for the cup now that the glens bubble has burst :whistle

Luring Talbot into a false sense of security. But don't tell anybody[emoji6]. It's all part of our cunning plan.

I wouldn't want to predict this game. Yes I want Afton to win it. But really it's so open

Archived