Glenafton v Talbot Junior Cup Final 2017

Stillseekfedup

• Replies 869
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RRG, I take it you decided to 'boycott' Loch Park today? Just to let you know your team, committee, and small band of Rabs fans there did you proud! Great bunch of people, all the best next season!

I rednblack weren't at it.

I made my feelings to others on what went on so if they took heed good if not free country. Looks like for whatever reason not many travelled which is fine.

What anyone else on here from Rob Roy again did is up to them.

Good luck to team in the final.

I would rather Auchinleck win the Scottish as then the juniors keep their full compliment of sides in the senior Scottish cup, no other reason than the senior guys would probably prefer as little junior representatives as possible in the cup.

I for one, don't really care about the senior Scottish Cup in the grand scheme of things! Winning the Scottish Junior Cup means more to me personally, maybe in the minority there, I don't begin to know! If the Glens are fortunate enough to win on Sunday then I'll be over the moon, what happens after that will take care of itself! [emoji3]

I for one, don't really care about the senior Scottish Cup in the grand scheme of things! Winning the Scottish Junior Cup means more to me personally, maybe in the minority there, I don't begin to know! If the Glens are fortunate enough to win on Sunday then I'll be over the moon, what happens after that will take care of itself! [emoji3]

[emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji1360][emoji1360][emoji1360][emoji1360]

Looks like it.What I will say is,the female ref in the mac blowing the whistle has lost it.:)

P.S.Black humour helped us all during these times.Just saying.

I wouldn't care either if my team was involved in the junior cup final, and it probably had a negative effect on our season as it seems to grab all the attention within the community of the club involved something the Glens will discover next season, but as a neutral on this occasion I want as many junior teams in the senior cup as possible.

No looking forward to this final, First time ever. 

However a wounded Talbot must be a danger to any team. I think this one is bigger than any of the last few for us. Am sure the boys have read and saw everything over the last few weeks, from losing to Glens at home and their fans singing about wining the cup, to being knocked out the west at home to Cumnock     

Am sure they'll be ready. Cmon Talbot. 

The talbot team i would like to see on sunday,would hope to have a 3-5-2 formation...

leishman

mcpherson                                 mcgoldrick                             pope

young                    hyslop                         harvey                      white                   milliken

g.wilson                          pooler

harvey would be sitting deeper and could protect back three,and supersub shankland to get a full 30 minutes,second half,i hope tucker reads pie and bovril and injuries dont affect above team.do talbot fans agree?

I would have the back four as it's been all season. Why change it as it's been the best defence in the league.

I agree[emoji6]

I Remember a certain afton player ghosting past your back four + two on your own ground not so long ago. "GOAL" [emoji23][emoji41]

Time will tell but that defence has the best record in the league.

Bring on next Sunday.

Time will tell QL. It's a game that can't come quick enough [emoji6]

Be afraid be very afraid [emoji6]

watching junior games at rugby park with the sheer size of pitch a large gap between defence and midfield can open up at times,and with talbot devoid of natural pace in the middle,i think a sitting midfielder is essential to cope with glens pacier players.playing this way also allows harvey,who looks talbots fittest player to double up with wingbacks to counter glens winger.

Archived