Scottish Cup final 2017* Aberdeen vs Celtic

jagfox

8 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Trying to discredit the dons.

Shitting yourself mate

You're too clever for me.

Hopefully Derek doesn't do a Derek and the sheep have a go from the start instead of trying to contain us.

Plenty of goals, heads gone, red cards and pens please.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So far I've had texts from Hearts, Motherwell and Rangers supporting mates wishing us good luck.
All of Scotland are behind the Dons.
COYR.

Not usually one for wearing football tops casually but had my Dons top on yesterday in Edinburgh and the number of folk coming over and wishing the Dons luck was incredible.

So far I've had texts from Hearts, Motherwell and Rangers supporting mates wishing us good luck.
All of Scotland are behind the Dons.
COYR.

A lot of Scotland will find you just as dislikable as Celtic to be honest.

Shite accents, city, offshore working no voters IMO.

Still, I've got a 5er on you and stand to win a whopping £35 so it's a coyr from me. ;)

2 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

A lot of Scotland will find you just as dislikable as Celtic to be honest.

Shite accents, city, offshore working no voters IMO.

Still, I've got a 5er on you and stand to win a whopping £35 so it's a coyr from me. ;)

Just as???

Find that hard to believe. I know we're disliked but not on the same level as Celtic.

Dreamt of a Shay Logan 85th minute winner in front of the dandies. I'm not sure I could cope with that if it happened.

On a serious note, I hope everyone has a fantastic day on both sides and we play out a fabulous cup final.

Aberdeen 2-1

COYR

Just as???
Find that hard to believe. I know we're disliked but not on the same level as Celtic.

Maybe that's just in Dundee. But going around the work speaking to mainly Dundee and United fans most seemed to be of the same opinion as me.

Want the underdog to win but wished the underdog was somebody other than Aberdeen!

Just got in after taking the dug for a walk to find a message from a Dons supporting mate. I said I'd take it only for him to say he'd sold it. I let him know I was at the ICT final in 2015 and that the Dons will probably lose now <_<

Just now, 1320Lichtie said:

Suppose, offshore workers/city aside, the same could be said about Dumfries.

Sorry.

Was that designed to be distressing for me?

Don't use your pathetic affection for Celtic as some sort of measure of how normal football fans feel about them.

25 minutes ago, Suspect Device said:

Just as???

Some **** I know dislike Aberdeen even more than Celtic. This is one of the reasons why I will be supporting the Reds today :thumsup2

Sorry.
Was that designed to be distressing for me?
Don't use your pathetic affection for Celtic as some sort of measure of how normal football fans feel about them.

I don't have any affection for Celtic, hence me wanting Aberdeen to win today, like I've already said. Unlucky.

I actually used the measure of speaking to folk to come up with what I said funnily enough.

Aberdeen are not a well liked football club in Scotland either.

Archived