Scottish Cup final 2017* Aberdeen vs Celtic

jagfox

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gutted I can't be there, never thought in a million years I'd miss a Cup Final but I suppose the wee sister only gets married once :lol:

I've sourced a TV and it's an open bar :)

Come on the fucking Dandies, bring it home!

1 minute ago, Karl Fletcher said:

Gutted I can't be there, never thought in a million years I'd miss a Cup Final but I suppose the wee sister only gets married once :lol:

I could understand it (just) if it was your own wedding.

You sir, are a shitebag.

7 minutes ago, Romeo said:

I could understand it (just) if it was your own wedding.

You sir, are a shitebag.

Poor planning on my sister's behalf tbf 

Still, I'll be at the game as much as you are surely?

This is our year, an unbeaten domestic treble in the 50th anniversary of the lions, and the last time we beat Aberdeen in a Scottish cup final was 3 weeks before Lisbon. No one is stopping us this year.

12 minutes ago, Karl Fletcher said:

Poor planning on my sister's behalf tbf 

Still, I'll be at the game as much as you are surely?

Yup, hopefully everyone fucks off and I can and watch it in peace, with a few beers.

Enjoy your wedding

Just now, Romeo said:

Yup, hopefully everyone fucks off and I can and watch it in peace, with a few beers.

Enjoy your wedding

Cheers

Hope you don't enjoy the game but unfortunately I think you will 

1 hour ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

i think the reason some people don't like Aberdeen is because they are a bunch of deluded c***s who think they're still a big club despite not winning a major trophy since 1990

Jesus another diddy team fan who decides the league cup is not a major honour after winning the Scottish cup for the first time in 114 years.

just remember if if wasn't for the league cup up to last season your lot would have won f**k all since the fifties.

Question for the P&B stattos on the off-chance that Aberdeen win today. Who was the last person to lift the Scottish Cup as captain with two different clubs? Has anybody done it in as short a time as Shinnie might today (2015 & 2017)?

Just now, Dubford don said:

Jesus another diddy team fan who decides the league cup is not a major honour after winning the Scottish cup for the first time in 114 years.

just remember if if wasn't for the league cup up to last season your lot would have won f**k all since the fifties.

I hope you get pumped today and there's hundreds thousands of Aberdeen fans, young and old in tears as they leave the national stadium and slither back up to the land of the sheep as Aberdeen bottle two cup finals in one season and bottle yet another big occasion.

Archived