Scottish Cup final 2017* Aberdeen vs Celtic

jagfox

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, virginton said:

The correct term has already been established as 'Dundeed it', in honour of your 107 years of utter failure in the competition. Nice try though.

Nope. We generally don't bottle things. We're too shite to even get to that stage.

Nice try though, chump.

1 minute ago, The Master said:

I propose replacing (the arguably already obsolete) "Hibsed it" with "Donsed it". 

That game was there for the taking for an hour or so. 

Nah, unfair. We've all Hibsed it against Celtic this year. Hibs too have grown a pair, it has to be said.

:bairn

3 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Hibernian Football Club won the Scottish cup in the 92nd minute of the 2016 final.

Aberdeen Football Club lost the Scottish cup in the 92nd minute of the 2017 final.

bottlers.

Hibernian have won very little and will probably get relegated again in the next 5 years. Which they shouldn't, given their resources. 

I can't muster the enthusiasm for a spat, but a Hibee telling someone else they're bottlers is the definition of inept irony.

O'Connor at fault for Celtic's winner. Which is ironic given the substitution.

Has Tierney actually died? Roberts tributting him on the pitch.

Eh?

Considine's challenge was about the most pitiful effort I've ever seen.

3 minutes ago, virginton said:

The correct term has already been established as 'Dundeed it', in honour of your 107 years of utter failure in the competition. Nice try though.

Unfortunately, we would need to get to finals or even semi finals to 'Dundee it' :( we're just shite..

if only we could be in a position to Bottle it.. 

Just now, milton75 said:

Hibernian have won very little and will probably get relegated again in the next 5 years. Which they shouldn't, given their resources. 

I can't muster the enthusiasm for a spat, but a Hibee telling someone else they're bottlers is the definition of inept irony.

salty Aberdeen tears. beautiful. magical

1 minute ago, milton75 said:

Taking it well then, m9.

You've fucking bottled.

Liam McLeod getting carried away with asking 'why not?' in reference to Celtic getting in to the last 16 of the Champions League next season.

Probably because they won't be playing teams like Hamilton, Inverness, Dundee etc in said competition

Archived