Hamilton 0 v 0 Kilmarnock

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Killie were poor today but Hamilton didn't really threaten us thankfully - I forgot Crawford was playing until he was subbed.

Woodman pulled off two brilliant saves, the first and excellent reaction to tip Imrie's shot onto the post. His second save was tremendous and I still don't know how he kept it out. It could have been a very different game if either of those went in.

As a side note -Willie Collum continues to get football games but his decisions again were atrocious. Clear fouls waved away, a stone wall Killie penalty turned down, 3 corner decisions wrong and he wrongly overruled his own lines woman twice.

1 hour ago, killienick said:

Killie were poor today but Hamilton didn't really threaten us thankfully - I forgot Crawford was playing until he was subbed.

Woodman pulled off two brilliant saves, the first and excellent reaction to tip Imrie's shot onto the post. His second save was tremendous and I still don't know how he kept it out. It could have been a very different game if either of those went in.

As a side note -Willie Collum continues to get football games but his decisions again were atrocious. Clear fouls waved away, a stone wall Killie penalty turned down, 3 corner decisions wrong and he wrongly overruled his own lines woman twice.

he is never a slouch to give a decision to one of the bigot brothers

Accies fans, what do you make of Dougie Imrie? I don't think I've seen a player be as needlessly offside as often as he was in the 1st half yesterday.

He's an utter thug, attempting to drive Longstaff's head into the pitch after being fouled.

He should be & will be nowhere near our club next season, as some fans are suggesting on Killie Kickback, that hes the type of player we need.

Yesterday's Sportscene coverage highlights what a horrible individual he is.

He's an utter thug, attempting to drive Longstaff's head into the pitch after being fouled.

He should be & will be nowhere near our club next season, as some fans are suggesting on Killie Kickback, that hes the type of player we need.

Yesterday's Sportscene coverage highlights what a horrible individual he is.

That kickback thread is why i asked. Couldn't believe how many people want us to sign him.

9 hours ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Also badly at fault for the first goal in amongst everyone else's comical defending. Well and truly lost smith and looked a state chasing after him.

Sometimes you just have to give credit to the other team for a well worked routine 

On ‎24‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 13:10, Squirrelhumper said:

Right good crowd of us going to this one, think we had 1,500 or thereabouts at Hamilton last season. I think we'll take more than that this time around.

2-0 Killie.

Crowd was a bit lower than I thought would travel but at least the result was as expected.

Archived