Hamilton 0 v 0 Kilmarnock

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Shotts56 said:

I think you're being massively overly-optimistic if you think there's a 50/50 chance ...

It was meant to be facetious. I'll use an emoticon next time.

For clarity, I'd say 95/5 is a more accurate estimation in favour of the shytefest.

ETA: Fat Fingers

In a word, sloppy.

Two very sloppy goals to give away, and we were simply toothless. It's scary how shit our midfield is without Mackinnon running things.

Crawford is done, absolutely shocking again and was rightly hooked, get what we can for him in the summer. 

Simple fix for next game, skrondras and Mackinnon back in for Adams and Crawford. 

We were shite.
The game was shite.
The atmosphere was shite.
The officials were shite.
Killie were very well organised, and Jones, yet again, ran us ragged. We're allowed one defeat post-split. Play like that again, we're gonna see a lot more.

We were poor in possession today, if not for 2 clever set piece routines we wouldn't have scored. Special mentions to Freddie Woodman for 2 magnificent saves, Dicker for strolling it as ever, and Taylor and Jones for having a terrific second half down the left hand side.

It felt like Sammon was hiding a bit today, the game completely passed him by. Longstaff also offered nothing and was a man down for most of the game.

Another 2 points and we'll be safe I reckon. Job done!

Edited to add: Collum is a w****r.

Garbage all over the park from us. I'm struggling to think of an Accies player who got pass marks. Disgraceful that Crawford can just walk back in the team and Redmond doesn't start. Also, Bingham brings nothing to the team but starts every game. We are hopeless at defending corners. You'd think with a defender as manager he'd be able to work on that. Another masterclass from Collum today, but I suppose that was to be expected. 

Edit- Well done Killie. Looked dangerous in the final third and took their chances well and their defence kept our forwards quiet for the most part.

Archived