Oor Nicola Sturgeon thread.

Pearbuyerbell

1 hour ago, Bob Mahelp said:

Anyone that uses the word 'Nicoliar' would be as well carrying around a massive, red flashing arrow above their head that says 'I'm a hate filled fucking idiot' in capital letters. 

Worthless opinions from worthless people. 

Can you not see the irony in posting something like that yet calling someone else hate filled?

5 minutes ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

This sub has gone to the dogs, my big plan was to ban all the no avatar guys but SS is showing that even that will not improve the situation. Bring back Mixu/Takfam or whatever he was called before he left.

Aye, this sub and the covid thread are just eye bleedingly bad atm.

I miss Mixu too.

9 minutes ago, Kima Greggs said:

I miss Mixu too.

I want to show him pictures of my Sourdough (no euph) 

My favourite part of THAT THREAD is whenever HibsFan posts his very correct "just ignore it as much as possible" thoughts and a dozen people who post in that thread non-stop to the point the first thing they do when they get off a plane is login to discuss restrictions at Italian airports are like "yeah man that's what I do too" lol 

13 minutes ago, Kima Greggs said:

I miss Mixu too.

I'm staying off the Covid thread for a while.  I've no intention of seeing utter guff from folk about dealing with Covid when I find it hard to accept that they brush their teeth or even wipe their @rses.

There's not really any politics any more.

Even the most deluded SNP lads realise that Indyref2 is off the cards for a long time, Brexit is done, Trump is banished and Jez and the left are finished in the Labour Party. We had a wee period of instability which has led to everything being locked down tight and a corporate consolidation of power that has has made the Overton window a porthole. 

Boris will be gone soon as well and we'll probably end up with Tom MI6 Tugdenhat as PM and that will be that. 

12 minutes ago, Detournement said:

There's not really any politics any more.

Even the most deluded SNP lads realise that Indyref2 is off the cards for a long time, Brexit is done, Trump is banished and Jez and the left are finished in the Labour Party. We had a wee period of instability which has led to everything being locked down tight and a corporate consolidation of power that has has made the Overton window a porthole. 

Boris will be gone soon as well and we'll probably end up with Tom MI6 Tugdenhat as PM and that will be that. 

It's like a right wingers wet dream. You must be very happy.

Guest Bob Mahelp
6 hours ago, Scott Steiner said:

Can you not see the irony in posting something like that yet calling someone else hate filled?

A bit harsh. 

If I see someone start an ill-thought out, factually incorrect rant with the word 'Nicoliar'....especially when they give away their lack of intelligence with the use of poor grammar and punctuation... I generally regard their opinion as worthless. 

I don't hate them, far from it, but I don't take them seriously. 

A bit harsh. 
If I see someone start an ill-thought out, factually incorrect rant with the word 'Nicoliar'....especially when they give away their lack of intelligence with the use of poor grammar and punctuation... I generally regard their opinion as worthless. 

“Tony Bliar” was weak wordplay that hung around long after it was stale but “Nicoliar” isn’t even the work of half wits

2 hours ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

I want to show him pictures of my Sourdough (no euph) 

My favourite part of THAT THREAD is whenever HibsFan posts his very correct "just ignore it as much as possible" thoughts and a dozen people who post in that thread non-stop to the point the first thing they do when they get off a plane is login to discuss restrictions at Italian airports are like "yeah man that's what I do too" lol 

Some of them could really do with using the hospitality industry they are so concerned about and blow off some steam.

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

Jeremy c**t has done marvels to his reputation since his war on the NHS as a born again One Nation Tory. If they've given up on the ERG fruit loops and the Boris backers, they might just go for him to replace Johnson.

He's a Gates toady these days so you never know. 

3 hours ago, Bob Mahelp said:

A bit harsh. 

Fair play Bob.

You've explained it well and I retract my comment.