Oor Nicola Sturgeon thread.

Pearbuyerbell

Just now, HTG said:

The orange order is inclusive because it's visible  is an absolute belter to be fair. 

This is the biggest wrecking ball troll this forum has seen since Snafu wound up the P&B collective with his parody in multi-coloured font during the liquidation of Rangers. 

In the same way the Ku Klux Klan was inclusive because everyone was free to watch those crosses burn. His posts are absolute trolling pish - but still more tiresome and long-winded than anything. What the hell does someone get from posting screeds like that?!

In the same way the Ku Klux Klan was inclusive because everyone was free to watch those crosses burn. His posts are absolute trolling pish - but still more tiresome and long-winded than anything. What the hell does someone get from posting screeds like that?!
Ach he's probably just struggling with the booze again [emoji23]

17 hours ago, Scott Steiner said:

The Orange Order is a religious organisation, so membership is limited to Protestants 

Willie McDermott regardless of him jumping the dyke, was born a Roman Catholic, so he was basically Scotland's Clayton Bigsby

These days anybody with a phone can troll a load of people at any time with little or no effort

In the old days you would have to get organised with your mates, put on outfits and learn how to play flute to grade 4

You and I may not like the orange order but at least they put the effort into being dickheads in person

Bigotry is alive and well on P&B, evidently.

To all my haters; you'll never get me down.  Keep going with the hostility if you wish, but you'll only end up on the EEIL.  It's also not good for you long term.  You'll find contentment in life by being kind to people, not by being nasty.

Every bad-faith comment just goes over my head.  However, I will always debate reasonably with those who are reasonable with me.

50 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Legitimately have no idea why anyone's reading Scott Steiner's posts much less replying to them. 

That's a fair shout. Just because some bloke is having a rant, that doesn't oblige me to pay any attention to him, let alone encourage him by joining in. He reminds me of the bloke near the Waverley Market wearing the placards about Jesus and sin and all that stuff.  I would notice him standing there, but just carry on.  If I can ignore the "Golf sale" and "Cheaper Repairs" advert holders, posters that just irritate folk present little difficulty. 

1 hour ago, Scott Steiner said:

Bigotry is alive and well on P&B, evidently.

To all my haters; you'll never get me down.  Keep going with the hostility if you wish, but you'll only end up on the EEIL.  It's also not good for you long term.  You'll find contentment in life by being kind to people, not by being nasty.

Every bad-faith comment just goes over my head.  However, I will always debate reasonably with those who are reasonable with me.

Something inside so strong.

19 minutes ago, lichtgilphead said:

I intend to call you a tedious spamming c*nt a few times.

Obviously, that's only if I bother reading your inane drivel, and assuming that you've not been punted for sectarian abuse (again)

I'm going to have a heavy drink in me tomorrow!  Got a day out with some mates.

Really looking forward to it.

Once the penny drops that I'm not Stormzy and that we can have reasonable discussions with no hostility, your opinions toward me will change.

Of that ah hae nae doot!

Edited by Scott Steiner