Oor Nicola Sturgeon thread.

Pearbuyerbell

4 minutes ago, Highlandmagyar 2nd Tier said:

And your reasons?

The snp would have found any excuse to have another referendum. There were untruths on both sides. 

We had one not long ago, once in a generation. A generation has not passed. 

We as a country voted to stay in the Union  As a nation we voted to leave the EU. I voted to stay in but accept the result. 

You cannot keep having referendums until you get the result you want. 

Do you think if we voted for independence the no side should have accepted the result ?

Yes we should accept a referendum where we were promised investment that didnt happen, told to vote no to protect against being dragged out the EU and that we would ‘lead the uk’. All of which has come true, so you’re right lets just drop independence because its all looking rosey in the UK just now. Cant wait to line up for my food stamps! We should just scrap divisive democracy forever.

Just now, Glenanover said:

The snp would have found any excuse to have another referendum. There were untruths on both sides. 

We had one not long ago, once in a generation. A generation has not passed. 

We as a country voted to stay in the Union  As a nation we voted to leave the EU. I voted to stay in but accept the result. 

You cannot keep having referendums until you get the result you want. 

Do you think if we voted for independence the no side should have accepted the result ?

They did accept the results. You are deliberately body swerving the fact that the whole portrait of the UK has changed, for the worse, and reasons we voted NO, including myself are now defunct. Scotland needs out of this union now. Both political entities, Holyrood and Westminster are moving rapidly to the opposite ends of the political spectrum.

9 minutes ago, Highlandmagyar 2nd Tier said:

They did accept the results. You are deliberately body swerving the fact that the whole portrait of the UK has changed, for the worse, and reasons we voted NO, including myself are now defunct. Scotland needs out of this union now. Both political entities, Holyrood and Westminster are moving rapidly to the opposite ends of the political spectrum.

And the answer to Malkys questions ?