Forfar v Annan x's 3?

No need to go into panic mode. We had enough chances to win that game yesterday and 9/10 we win that game.

Buzzing for the play offs and hopefully we can do the job and have three Angus teams in league one!

I agree.Im not throwing in the towel.In some odd way pressure off now and quite fancy our chances in this tie.If not Bollan should go.

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They highlights by the way....

Bollan taking loads of abuse [emoji23]

Said whoever finishes second won't come up weeks ago and stand by that. Team must be gutted and out on their feet. Long midweek trip too, not looking good....

Regardless of freelings about Bollan guys like Cox Denholm have knocked their pan in for the team this season and have my full support in the playoffs.I agree coming 2nd in the manner we have is a sore one but for now it is as the cliche says "in our own hands" COYL !!

2 hours ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Said whoever finishes second won't come up weeks ago and stand by that. Team must be gutted and out on their feet. Long midweek trip too, not looking good....

I'd agree with that, the team were f*cked by the end while Annan had half their team with the day on the bench, can't see us doing anything this week but need to try and still be in the game for the home leg. Would certainly be looking at adding a couple of fresh legs to the starting line up on Wednesday. But football is a funny game and a bit of magic or luck or official incompetence might go our way.

After that first goal...

Come on you ya fuckin donkayyy!! [emoji23]

As the 4th goes in some lad just screaming NOOOOO NOOOOOO NOOOOO NOOOOO [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Forfar, well played lads.

After that first goal...

Come on you ya fuckin donkayyy!! [emoji23]

As the 4th goes in some lad just screaming NOOOOO NOOOOOO NOOOOO NOOOOO [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Forfar, well played lads.

You are trying way to hard mate.Its over.

You are trying way to hard mate.Its over.

I'm not trying anything. I'm ridiculously hungover and sitting at home watching both our game and your game on repeat basically. Superb.

Some cracking Annan goals too. Plus I hope Denholm joins ToB at Gayf what a good player he is.

6 hours ago, nofixedability said:

But football is a funny game and a bit of magic or luck or official incompetence might go our way.

Official incompetency went against us on Saturday (the ball over the line but goal denied because the linesman didn't keep up and Marc Scott getting booked for diving when it was a clear penalty.

6 hours ago, lichtie36nilhello said:

917 in total at Station Park.

There may have been some neutrals but no one outwith the Annan players, bench and officials celebrated any of their goals. I may be corrected but I'm pretty sure there were no travelling supporters.

How Foxy's been sat on the bench the past few weeks i'll never know, came on and bossed the game, controlled everything & some sublime through balls cutting the Annan Defence, better strikers today and we could have blown them away!
Andy Munro coming on for Cox as well? Surely a joke, Bollan has clearly no idea of how to fix things when they aren't going our way!

Foxy I'm told will be with us next season. So he still has it in him for another year going by your glowing comments a out him ??? Can't say I was too impressed with him earlier in the season but that could be down to bollan.

Foxy I'm told will be with us next season. So he still has it in him for another year going by your glowing comments a out him ??? Can't say I was too impressed with him earlier in the season but that could be down to bollan.

Still got the ability in my opinion, others might disagree, the reception he got when he came on was brilliant so a few fans must agree with me that he's not passed it!

Sad to see him go, but Bollan's not really played him much which is a shame, considering the amount of game time Eddie Malone's had in the middle of the park!

Still got the ability in my opinion, others might disagree, the reception he got when he came on was brilliant so a few fans must agree with me that he's not passed it!

Sad to see him go, but Bollan's not really played him much which is a shame, considering the amount of game time Eddie Malone's had in the middle of the park!

Good good hopefully he will be a good addition. I'm told malcolm is still lp bound aswell player/coach role. Petrie, malcolm and Campbell the dream team lol. Should have some good contacts between they guys to get a good couple players in for best season.

I'm not trying anything. I'm ridiculously hungover and sitting at home watching both our game and your game on repeat basically. Superb.

Some cracking Annan goals too. Plus I hope Denholm joins ToB at Gayf what a good player he is.

Did You like TOB defending for some of the goals

Did You like TOB defending for some of the goals

Heart and head might have been thinking of the maroons lad.

I'm seriousness though I'm sure he'll be gutted with himself for a few of them.

13 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Heart and head might have been thinking of the maroons lad.

I'm seriousness though I'm sure he'll be gutted with himself for a few of them.

Not heard he is signing for Montrose ^^^^^ :lol:

2 hours ago, theSilverFox said:

Official incompetency went against us on Saturday (the ball over the line but goal denied because the linesman didn't keep up and Marc Scott getting booked for diving when it was a clear penalty.

There may have been some neutrals but no one outwith the Annan players, bench and officials celebrated any of their goals. I may be corrected but I'm pretty sure there were no travelling supporters.

D

2 hours ago, theSilverFox said:

Officials correct on both occasions (ball did not cross the line and no contact so booking correct ) 

Archived