Forfar v Annan x's 3?

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Forfar proving to be the biggest bottlers in Scottish Football, what absolute diddies.

ETA: just seen it was 2-2, still complete bottlers though.

Might still miss out but thanks for letting me have a wee giggle.

Guest bernardblack

That's an excellent result.

Same team on Saturday?

Or drop TOB one back and bring Milne in?

Great result in the end. Must be a great spirit in the dressing room still.
All out attack Saturday now.

You would think that but obviously we will be shooting ourselves in both feet early to keep it interesting.

Great result in the end. Must be a great spirit in the dressing room still.
All out attack Saturday now.

Maybe Gary announced at half time that he was quitting regardless of the final score? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Maybe Gary announced at half time that he was quitting regardless of the final score? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I think the players may have misunderstood his half time team talk and romped home 2nd half.

1 minute ago, tbsouth said:

Hands up if you think we can still blow this?? ;-)

Totally.

Even if we win the playoff final (which I still doubt we'll be in) Bollan must go.

It's a shame big Malcs is off to Albion as I thought he could be part of a new management team.

Totally.

Even if we win the playoff final (which I still doubt we'll be in) Bollan must go.

It's a shame big Malcs is off to Albion as I thought he could be part of a new management team.

I felt a bit sorry for Malcs he had a few bad errors and has struggled pace wise this season.But the kind a guy you want in the backroom.

F*****g farce!!! 2 up after quarter of an hour, and the panic sets in. I'll give Forfar their due, they came out 2nd half, dictated the play, and their free kick was top drawer.

However, for the love of god, we did very little to hinder them. As soon as the panic sets in, lump, lump and LUMP. Summersgill must try to kick as high and as long as he can whenever he can. The midfield was bypassed all 2nd half.
Can't see us progressing now. Think Forfar will win quite comfortably at home on Saturday, especially if they play like what they did in the 2nd half tonight.

Can't wait for Chapman's post match interview.....

Archived