Greenock Morton 1 Dundee United 1 - The Shanfest Part V

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Randy Giles said:

Really doesn't take much to make the Falkirk lot on here lose it tbh.

This might be a new low though.

Winning while your nearest rivals draw with each other - RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR

1 minute ago, Green Teeth said:

20 of them from Andreu. All he ever seems to do, is a wee pirouette away from the defender then have a shot at goal from whatever distance and angle. 

Ahhhhhh... wet dream material that.

17 minutes ago, IainMorton said:

Good to see the United fans enjoyed their day release trip to Greenock. Never seen a bigger bunch of slabbering wallopers in all my life.

Challenge accepted for Tuesday.

1 hour ago, Mark Connolly said:

You should be worried that you somehow didn't beat us.

We had a mix of reserves and under 20s with nothing to play for. I'd say we did ok.

Good to see the United fans enjoyed their day release trip to Greenock. Never seen a bigger bunch of slabbering wallopers in all my life.

What did they do that was so bad? I didn't go today but I've always thought they were a decent enough bunch.

You should be worried that you somehow didn't beat us.

Dundee United were the better team, but given that we had reserve and youth ringers playing throughout our side while you had a full-strength lineup I'd say that only one team should be concerned about that showing and result tbh.

Not that we're going to transform into the Ajax 1995 side on Tuesday night though.

Archived