Elgin v Cowdenbeath

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Karl Fletcher said:

I presume you can PATG for this?

Might head along with the bairn to hopefully witness some #scenes 

Aye it'll be PATG.    

Hopefully we will be making this trip again next season. It's a lovely scenic drive up to Elgin, passing all the distilleries and Aviemore. Elgin is a lovely town and a great little ground.

52 minutes ago, PELE said:

Hopefully we will be making this trip again next season. It's a lovely scenic drive up to Elgin, passing all the distilleries and Aviemore. Elgin is a lovely town and a great little ground.

pop in to joe's chip shop in kingussie on the way back , it is brilliant

3 minutes ago, gruppenfuhrer said:

pop in to joe's chip shop in kingussie on the way back , it is brilliant

Almost did last game up there.

4 minutes ago, Clyde01 said:

Based on recent form, Cowdenbeath seem in much better shape to come through a relegation play off than us or Berwick.

Please do us a favour here Elgin!

We are supporting you too.

42 minutes ago, enclosureview said:

As a die hard Elgin fan I am certain this will be another draw and the season will end in massive disappointment. Just hope the sun shines and its an entertaining game.

I wouldn't bet on a draw pal. We have to win so will absolutely go for it and at some point if needed take risks.

i think we will win and I'm gona put a bet on it.

As a die hard Elgin fan I am certain this will be another draw and the season will end in massive disappointment. Just hope the sun shines and its an entertaining game.

It's all or nothing on Saturday and won't be a draw. Fortune will favour the brave

Ah well. Felt we played quite well in spells. It wouldn't have mattered anyway. I feel that side will beat EK.

Absolute heads gone from all involved with Elgin. Some real low life's in attendance today. 

Archived