CLYDE FC Season 2017-18 Thread

16 hours ago, Fat Sally said:

Heard Billy Reid is keen on a return to Scotland after a few years being forgotten about in Sweden as Assistant.

Screwed us over last time but undoubtedly a talented manager. Still owns a house in Cumbernauld. 

If he can get us out this graveyard league all is forgiven.

No it won't

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Surely we must have learned from the past fuckin disasters of the previous ex Rangers clowns of Brown, Ferguson and Hendry who've combined (with more than a little help from Stu Millar) to drag this club from the top half of Scottish Football to near oblivion).
Appoint this diddy and the game is definitely a bogie.
Hopefully it's just the 'currant bun' spinning their usual pish and appealing to the Old Firm drongoes that read their rag.

Phew!!......that's better

I have it on good authority that Danny Lennon's name wasn't in the hat last time round. Unfortunately, I expect the same will be the case this time.

I think it'd be a shame if we took his silence as a no though; a shame we might suffer for a long time.

On ‎09‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 22:14, Johnny Däpp said:

What has that got to do with it ya madman?! He’s catholic :lol: 

Unless that is your reasons for why in your opinion he “cannot be given the job” :o

Aye, that's right. I want the shortlist cut-down on the basis of candidates' religion at a time where the appointment of a good manager has never been more important.

Alternatively, you've bitten.

Archived