CLYDE FC Season 2017-18 Thread

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, cfcuk said:

What the hell are you on about I and a good few others refer to him as DGW have done from day one simple as that if you want to look into it in some looks like you have the problem

Ps will continue to call him that so if you don't like it block my posts

I hate  all these abbreviations, I think we should stop them ASAP.

I saw in the paper today that you boys have signed Tom Lang. I stuck this in the Stranraer thread, but reckoned it would be more suitable here. Managed correctly I reckon you could have a smashing player on your books.

1 hour ago, Sonsteam of 08 said:

I rated Tom Lang higher than most, and think with a decent number of games under his belt alongside an experienced player he could be a real star. He only started one game for us (a 4-0 victory against Raith Rovers) and absolutely cruzed it. The rest of his substitute appearances featured some brave playing out from the back, some basic mistakes, and some really classy touches for a defender. I thought he'd be excellent for Stranraer alongside a tough, old-fashioned centre-half, but alas it doesn't seem to have worked out for him. He's a good guy though, and his family were great too - always in the away end and happy to speak with fans. I hope he does well, and even if he doesn't he'll still be the best looking player in the league. So that's something.

38 minutes ago, Sonsteam of 08 said:

I saw in the paper today that you boys have signed Tom Lang. I stuck this in the Stranraer thread, but reckoned it would be more suitable here. Managed correctly I reckon you could have a smashing player on your books.

He can’t be that good if Stranraer don’t want him

After last week's rubbish which basically involved Nicoll winning the ball and feeding it back (every time) for McNiff, Home and Munro to wallop it in the rough direction of Gormley, having a bit more composure and ability on the ball at the back won't be a bad thing.

After last week's rubbish which basically involved Nicoll winning the ball and feeding it back (every time) for McNiff, Home and Munro to wallop it in the rough direction of Gormley, having a bit more composure and ability on the ball at the back won't be a bad thing.
What midfielders were feeding the ball back to the centre backs in the Annan and Montrose games when Nicoll wasn't playing?
Must be instructions from the coaching staff.
It simply doesn't work.

Archived