CLYDE FC Season 2017-18 Thread

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Drew Brees said:

Tonev got 7 game ban on the balance of probability, one players word against anothers. I believe in this case it was backed up by the ref, assistant ref and 2 players. He got off lightly.

I believe the ref ,assistant ref were not witness to what was said or what wasn't said and only reported to them after the fact. There was bad blood between Love and Omar before entering the park, i'm led to believe Love stole his burd and he wasn't best pleased.

36 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Sorry, didn’t realise this discussion was invitation only. Knob.

Way I see things bigotry is a bigger problem in this part of the world but your. Mob along with sevco managed to get the anti bigotry act repealed just by complaining to the puppets in Hollywood we want to sing our songs again.....pric

Way I see things bigotry is a bigger problem in this part of the world but your. Mob along with sevco managed to get the anti bigotry act repealed just by complaining to the puppets in Hollywood we want to sing our songs again.....pric

So because I support Celtic I can’t, or I’m not allowed, an opinion. Maybe we should just ban all Celtic fans from the site if that’s the case. Now that your club has a racist in its ranks maybe you should go too.

ftr my dads a Clyde fan, dies that entitle me to an opinion?

40 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

So because I support Celtic I can’t, or I’m not allowed, an opinion. Maybe we should just ban all Celtic fans from the site if that’s the case. Now that your club has a racist in its ranks maybe you should go too.

ftr my dads a Clyde fan, dies that entitle me to an opinion?

My next door neighbour is a Celtic fan so that entitles me to call you bigots does it not

You had Tonev and still have Griffiths, yet you seek to criticise other teams about racist players?

As a Celtic fan, you're entitled to have an opinion on Clyde. However, it's worth absolutely f**k all.

You had Tonev and still have Griffiths, yet you seek to criticise other teams about racist players?

As a Celtic fan, you're entitled to have an opinion on Clyde. However, it's worth absolutely f**k all.

Who's criticising? I gave and opinion that he got off lightly, as tonev got 7 games and broadfoot got 10, down in England I know but still a harsher penalty. I couldn't really care less tbh. Adiós.

Who's criticising? I gave and opinion that he got off lightly, as tonev got 7 games and broadfoot got 10, down in England I know but still a harsher penalty. I couldn't really care less tbh. Adiós.
Have you considered that Broadfoot or Tonev's offences were maybe more serious?

You couldn't care less but chose to come to a Clyde thread and make comment.

Anyone make it along to the Q&A tonight, and if so what was said? 
Using my shit memory:

Manager doesn't like 3-5-2

Wee Fergie wasn't as fit as the manager hoped at this time of the season.

Lennon thinks colts will bring more income/crowds but doesn't like the disruption it would bring to league.

He thinks Currie has upped his game since Gourlay was signed on loan.

He thinks players underperformed earlier in the season.

Good team spirit at club.

I understood your bad spelling so take a go at punctuation, give it your best shot

You’ll have to explain what ‘take a go at punctuation’ means. I’m loving this discussion, I really am, and I’d like to keep it going but I’ve no idea wtf you’re talking about.

17 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

You’ll have to explain what ‘take a go at punctuation’ means. I’m loving this discussion, I really am, and I’d like to keep it going but I’ve no idea wtf you’re talking about.

Your dad did a bad job bringing you up the end bye forever bigot baws

Archived