CLYDE FC Season 2017-18 Thread

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nicol is exactly the type of signing we need to toughen up the middle of the park. Liked him during his first stint with us before injury. Seemed clever and good on and off the ball. Fingers crossed the signing of him and Grant are confirmed asap. Regardless of level I'd happily take a punt on a 30+ goal striker.

Fingers crossed.

"Application and attitude is the one thing we can’t coach and that's paramount to our strategy for the squad."

Two things! The two things we can't coach are application and attitude....attitude and application....and a winning mentality!  The three things we can't coach are application, attitude and a winning mentality.  Amongst the things we can't coach are such elements as.......

image.jpg.da9f32bc49c3e6d40ca72ad72fbc8caa.jpg

"Application and attitude is the one thing we can’t coach and that's paramount to our strategy for the squad."
Two things! The two things we can't coach are application and attitude....attitude and application....and a winning mentality!  The three things we can't coach are application, attitude and a winning mentality.  Amongst the things we can't coach are such elements as.......

It's dedication that you need to be a Record Breaker.
Oh yeah

Superb [emoji23]

As much as i.d like linton to stay i think we should be giving both players a deadline. Sign or leave. Getting wee bit fed up waiting on some of last seasons squad to make up their minds,Plenty of fish in the sea both senior n junior level..

Manager not in a rush according to website ,doubt the two players will sign, another token gesture to try and appease fans ( as a lot of clubs do )

I'm actually finding it hard to get my head around what is going on with us. 

We attract, if that is the correct term, a manager who on the face of it is in a pretty comfortable position with his club, sign a player who is in reality is quite literally be out of our league. Then seem to do complete opposite and seem unable to sign many others.

What exactly did Chapman 1. Sign up to and 2. Attract him to want to come to us?

Same applies to some extent to Goodwillie and Currie. Strange goings on to say the least. I'm totally list with what is going on.

Archived