Greenock Morton v Dundee United, The Shanfest Part VI

5 hours ago, paisleysaints said:

Seriously good luck in return leg on friday night the above was long long over due to VT,  Only one goal in it still all to play for!!

Infact scrap that c'mon Utd.  I've got my boys team down playing at Cappielow this Sunday morning in the Morton Community trust festival if Morton win we've been told they'll need to cancel and reschedule due to Morton needing to train at the weekend. :lol:

• Replies 861
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thought we started very positively and deserved our lead early on - poor in the second half though and took too long to change it up at all. Don't think United were all that great either, and whenever we decided to apply some pressure to them they were quite sloppy. Still, would be very surprised if they don't win on Friday.

Falkirk fans crowdwanking on Twitter :lol: They really are a strange bunch. 

That will be due to us having such a strong and loyal support.

We sometimes find it difficult to understand why other clubs have such underwhelming and pathetic attendances, especially in big games.

Tbh I'm surprised the club aren't assisting with travel for what are very expensive games after a long season. All buses are full and there's likely to be hundreds wanting seats that can't get now. Hats off to the governing bodies again for moving the game.

Yes a full busload of two buses 100 odd supporters [emoji17]

1 hour ago, LargsTON said:

Tbh I'm surprised the club aren't assisting with travel for what are very expensive games after a long season. All buses are full and there's likely to be hundreds wanting seats that can't get now. Hats off to the governing bodies again for moving the game.

Saw a tweet earlier saying that someone phoned up the club at around 3.30pm today (orders had to be done by 4pm today for guaranteed delivery) and were told that the club would take their details and get back to them "as the woman who deals with that is out the office and might not be back today" :unsure2: 

17 hours ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

You are using one of the most bigoted posters on here ie. HB to support you against bigots ??

You really are a w****r.

9 hours ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

That's a fairly incredible accusation. I'm sure you can back it up though, can't you?

Grangemouth Bairn is correct!

Are you really surprised?

4 hours ago, IainMorton said:

Not as strange as the ginger weirdo in the away end last night who was jumping about caressing his hair every time I looked over. WTF was that all about? :o 

He maybe noticed you "looking over"...

3 hours ago, LargsTON said:

Apologies for the fud comment. I'm just fed up with the defeatist attitude amongst our support.

Almost 30 (THIRTY) years without top flight football. I'd call him a realist.

Archived