Ayr United - 17-18 rumblings and mumblings

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, AUFC 1910 said:

Can the club please update the new website to let people know if, where and when tickets are on sale please.

C'mon, it's surely not that hard!

Tickets dont go back on sale until Thursday when the club shop re-opens.

Can the club please update the new website to let people know if, where and when tickets are on sale please.

C'mon, it's surely not that hard!

Think you might have been better contacting the club about this as oppossed to posting on P&B.

Clubs a joke ,should put tickets in local cafes ,shops too get them sold .must be too much hard work for them

It's not really the responsibility of local business' to sell tickets for our games.

It's just unfortunate that the club shop is changing hands at the same time as these tickets are on sale. Usually this wouldn't be an issue.

It's not really the responsibility of local business' to sell tickets for our games.

It's just unfortunate that the club shop is changing hands at the same time as these tickets are on sale. Usually this wouldn't be an issue.

Selling in a busy cafe .ie cafe ginger posters up in window ,sells tickets for ayr rugby club when they have a big game and sells more than the rugby club does

I bought my tickets this morning.  Phone got answered straight away.  Unfortunately you need to pick up the tickets from the office which isn't the best.  I'll probably just pick up mine on the day.  

56 minutes ago, 1nickydevlin said:

Selling in a busy cafe .ie cafe ginger posters up in window ,sells tickets for ayr rugby club when they have a big game and sells more than the rugby club does

Cafe Ginger does sound like the kind of place 'rugger' supporters would attend right enough.

To be fair ultimately it's a win win for both sides if we did this - obviously it would need to be somewhere that has space for it but an increased footfall promotes their business too.

Archived