New Kits for 17/18

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Herman Hessian said:

Lecco (avoided relegation from Serie D(B) in 2016/17 by beating Olginatese in the relegation play-out match

1831983476_maglie%20lecco.jpg

Not too keen on the red camouflage kit, it's been done to death the last few seasons. Quite like the blue striped shirt, presuming it's the home one.

ZKUdFApM8fRmVt-SY_wwUkh5l8U=.gif
I recall Carlisle Utd having this colour scheme a few seasons ago and Saints playing them in a pre-season friendly.
Loads of Saints fans chanting "what the fucking hell is that?"

Similar to the Exeter-Flybe this season. The Carlisle was a tie in with their sponsor at the time
Stobart.
The 2nd strip had the same colour scheme as a Eddie Stobart truck.

6 hours ago, Herman Hessian said:

Lecco (avoided relegation from Serie D(B) in 2016/17 by beating Olginatese in the relegation play-out match

1831983476_maglie%20lecco.jpg

whats with the badge on the middle jersey,thought that was reserved for the copa italia holders.loving the left and middle jerseys

30 minutes ago, highlandcowden said:

whats with the badge on the middle jersey,thought that was reserved for the copa italia holders.loving the left and middle jerseys

nah - the coppa Italia "coccarda" is the same colours, but reversed (red outer, green centre); it's a bit of a photshop job on to the Legea "stock images" I reckon, and a spot of artistic license...

no sign of it at all at their 2015 kit launch...

presentazione-calcio-lecco-2015-4.jpg

love this second picture - I'm sure the critical glances from the players standing behind the models are purely a discussion on the quality of the tailoring of the shirts, how the stitching has been finished, the contrast of the colours and other fundamentally sartorial matters - absolutely nothing along the lines of "I'd fucking do that one in the middle from behind until my cock fell off" or "see that one wi' the pink trainees - i've shot my load all over her chin" at all, guaranteed...

CALCIO-LECCO-PRES.-MAGLIE-1024x677.jpg

wow - not a bad backdrop for the Lecco Ultras at Stadio Rigamonti Ceppi !

tifosilecco.jpg

Archived