Utd V Bairns - Bairns V Utd

9 hours ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Like I keep saying you can't blame him there. Blane whoever decided to flood the park.

Nah. Went down like a big jessie looking for free kick. Just surprised he never held his face and rolled about more.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will happily bite.

I just want to get promoted in order that we can show everyone just how shite Kilmarnock actually are!

[emoji1][emoji1][emoji1]

The thing is you ACTUALLY believe this. Less than 24 hours ago you allowed a player to take two touches and fire a shot into the bottom corner (from inside the box) and there wasn't a defender within 5 yards of him[emoji23]

3 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

emoji1.pngemoji1.pngemoji1.png

The thing is you ACTUALLY believe this. Less than 24 hours ago you allowed a player to take two touches and fire a shot into the bottom corner (from inside the box) and there wasn't a defender within 5 yards of himemoji23.png

FFS do you want us to beat them or not?

As of next season in England away fans are no longer allowed to be placed in a corner high out the way and have to be pitch side. 
This is to increase the viewing spectacle of course and encourage some atmosphere.
As you mention how crap does it look when Utd act like wee diddies by trying to score an advantage on the location of away fans?
Hard to believe how far Utd have fallen from the great nights at Tannadice to acting like this now.

Be interesting to see where they're put at St. James' since away fans were basically in the rafters of the Leazes Stand

16 hours ago, knee jerk reaction said:

If I could get my girlfriend to grapple me for 90 minutes like the United defender was grappling Peter Grant tonight and i'll die a happy man! I think willo flood would need to use a machete on someone to get sent off!! 

Apart from that we deserved at least a draw and are looking good for Friday. 

I couldn't believe that Edgiewhoever never picked up at least a yellow for persistent fouling and barging. Hopefully this foul play will be picked up in the return. Roll on Friday! COYB!

1 hour ago, Insaintee said:

Nah. Went down like a big jessie looking for free kick. Just surprised he never held his face and rolled about more.

Watched it back, he doesn't look for or claim for a free kick. 

9 hours ago, bridge of allan bairn said:

I agree can only think it is to save on staff costs or to stop away fans giving their team a better lift so some sort of backing advantage. I think it backfires a bit as it makes United look terrible on t.v. as a brand and if anything it motivated the falkirk fans even more last night to get behind the team from that side/corner

I remember being put in that enclosure in a midweek league cup? game in the early nineties. Richard Cadette hat-trick and Craigens celebration after our first in front of the support was very reminiscent of Richie's celebration that night. John Clark header for them in the 90th and extra time and out on pens. I think Tannadice was getting rebuilt then so support ended up in the enclosure...finally cycled it in to work from Elliotts to night shift about midnight and sat half-pissed in front of a 'pooter for the night....ah, memories :)

6 hours ago, FalkirkLad said:

3-0 on Friday night and i dont even care how good they mutants Hamilton think they are we will scud them too.

If we get through we could still face ICT if they get the finger out and Accies crash and burn to the bottom in their last two games. ICT over two legs could be like Killie 

1 hour ago, RossDee01 said:

emoji1.pngemoji1.pngemoji1.png

The thing is you ACTUALLY believe this. Less than 24 hours ago you allowed a player to take two touches and fire a shot into the bottom corner (from inside the box) and there wasn't a defender within 5 yards of himemoji23.png

This never happens in the top flight of course.

1 hour ago, Dens83 said:

Falkirk and United should just swap places with Inverness and Hamilton we would both bring more to the top flight than those tinpot clubs.

Falkirk and United should swap places with Rangers and Celtic with both Glasgow clubs banished from Scottish football forever.

Archived