Utd V Bairns - Bairns V Utd

2 hours ago, roman_bairn said:

I guess the argument is whether they really are? They play 38 league games to our 36 and are playing whist the play off semi finals are in progress.

Last season the top league started earlier and we had played 47 games over the season and Killie had played 45.

The leagues started all on the same day this season, but we will have played 47 games if we get to the final, Dundee Utd will have played 54. Hamiton will have played 49 and Inverness 47.

Over the season its much of a muchness with how many games played over the season, Id guess Utd will have played the 2nd most games in Scotland this season behind Celtic.

It perhaps maybe in our favour that we have been pish in the cups this season....!!!

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, bridge of allan bairn said:

Less than 350 tickets left with more than a days selling to go so should be a sell out and set up nicely for a cracking atmosphere for fans and t.v. audience alike.

There is actual nothing like these games :wub:

2 hours ago, BendtnerBairn said:

There is actual nothing like these games :wub:

Absolutely gutted to be stuck here in 30 degree Spanish sunshine for these games, forced to watch Falkirk TV on a wee tablet.

COYB, do it for your suffering fans.

300 tickets left & I'd guess they will go over the course of tomorrow. Can't see many, if any, on sale before KO.

Assume if we progress that the home tickets would go on sale on Saturday morning again to ST holders.

Away leg tickets probably Sun or Mon if applicable.

Guest Back Post Misses
300 tickets left & I'd guess they will go over the course of tomorrow. Can't see many, if any, on sale before KO.

Assume if we progress that the home tickets would go on sale on Saturday morning again to ST holders.

Away leg tickets probably Sun or Mon if applicable.

Oh the day trippers will be up early

Guest Back Post Misses

Injuries aside this is the team I would like to see tomorrow

Thomson

Muirhead Luca Grant Leahy

Craigen McKee Sibbald Hypo

Baird Austin

Wouldn't want to be starting Kerr and Miller two games in three days, we have a squad and should use it where appropriate. Baird in for Miller and depending on how Houston will approach it, either Taiwo or Hippo in for Kerr.

Although Luca mucked up for the first goal, would keep him ahead of Watson who must be lacking match fitness.

2 minutes ago, Trump said:

Wouldn't want to be starting Kerr and Miller two games in three days, we have a squad and should use it where appropriate. Baird in for Miller and depending on how Houston will approach it, either Taiwo or Hippo in for Kerr.

Although Luca mucked up for the first goal, would keep him ahead of Watson who must be lacking match fitness.

Agree with all of this 

15 minutes ago, Trump said:

Spot on. I'd opt for Taiwo over Hippo to keep it tight first half without changing too much shape from Tuesday. Bring Hippo on in the 2nd half to run at a fatigued United. 

55 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

Injuries aside this is the team I would like to see tomorrow

Thomson

Muirhead Luca Grant Leahy

Craigen McKee Sibbald Hypo

Baird Austin

And here's the United line-up I'd like to see.

McAlpine

Stark   Malpas    Heggarty   Narey  Gough

Bannon       Kirkwood   Milne

Sturrock  Dodds

Guest Back Post Misses
McAlpine
Sturrock  Dodds

Couldn't see them doing 5 games in 13 days even in their pomp

6 minutes ago, The DA said:

McAlpine

Sturrock  Dodds

surely kuate would keep billy Kirkwood out?

Absolutely gutted to be stuck here in 30 degree Spanish sunshine for these games, forced to watch Falkirk TV on a wee tablet.

How's the stream? I'll be in the USA for the final (when we get there) and will need to resort to the tablet/Falkirk TV option.

Archived