Utd V Bairns - Bairns V Utd

1 hour ago, The DA said:

And here's the United line-up I'd like to see.

McAlpine

Stark   Malpas    Heggarty   Narey  Gough

Bannon       Kirkwood   Milne

Sturrock  Dodds

Malpas at right centre back, and Hegarty spelt wrong?

I unmask thee Sirrah! Surely a Dee in disguise thou art!

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, PG.Colossus said:

How's the stream? I'll be in the USA for the final (when we get there) and will need to resort to the tablet/Falkirk TV option.

it went down 2 or 3 times during the last game for a couple of minutes at a time but otherwise it was good.

8 hours ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

Malpas at right centre back, and Hegarty spelt wrong?

I unmask thee Sirrah! Surely a Dee in disguise thou art!

I wasn't setting up the team formation, just naming names - we need to keep some things secret from the opposition.  And I spotted the Hegarty misspelling as soon as I posted it but, since it was only aimed at the Bairns' fans, I couldn't be bothered changing it. :P

1 hour ago, The DA said:

I wasn't setting up the team formation, just naming names - we need to keep some things secret from the opposition.  And I spotted the Hegarty misspelling as soon as I posted it but, since it was only aimed at the Bairns' fans, I couldn't be bothered changing it. :P

I'd settle for 

Weaver

Kovacevic   Webster  Wilkie  Kalvenes

Swanson  Buaben  Gomis   Conway

Daly   Russell 

Just now, distresseduke said:

Okay then we're going

Parks

Tiger.  Grant Manley McQueen

Crunchie white rice waddle

Stainrod    Cadette

Crunchy white rice in midfield?  Nae wonder they're waddling around.

I'd be a lot more worried about playing Inverness than Hamilton in a playoff. Not so much because of the relative strength of the teams, but more because I imagine Inverness will be delighted at having a second chance after looking doomed for so long.
Also, if we played them, Billy Mckay would be guaranteed to score the goal to relegate us. Fate.

You won't be relegated

it went down 2 or 3 times during the last game for a couple of minutes at a time but otherwise it was good.

Home game stream will be fine, away games sketchy at times as it's 3G/4g dongles used, but home it's plumbed in broadband.

I'd definitely go for Baird or McHugh alongside Austin, we need to get those two big carthorses turned and/or dragged out into the channels. Big Sexy coming off the bench in tandem with Hippolyte once United are tired is a good plan. Leahy was excellent going forward on Tuesday and much of that is having a player in front of him who will come inside and allow him to bomb on. I'd possibly stick McKee wide right to put Craigen through the middle too. Craigen was phenomenal on Tuesday.

Archived