Ruth Davidson.

Im_Rodger

1 minute ago, The Chlamydia Kid said:

What about equality of religious expression and adherence?

What about, what about, what about....

...what about prosecuting Northern Irish Women who have had legal abortions in the U.K.?

19 minutes ago, The Chlamydia Kid said:

What about equality of religious expression and adherence?

Show solid proof that God exists, any god from any religion and your views may be taken seriously, otherwise it's all pie in the sky and an excuse for weak minded people to cling onto some false hope to get them through their life or to hide behind when expressing their bigoted views. The world is reality..... Religion.....prove it or ban it all and maybe we can start again in a better place

I'm an atheist. Believe it or not you can defend opinions and views you don't subscribe to...

I see a lot of anti religious stuff on here and in society but always directed at safe, soft Christian targets. If you were that concerned about religion you'd raise concerns at others but it never happens.

2 minutes ago, The Chlamydia Kid said:

I'm an atheist. Believe it or not you can defend opinions and views you don't subscribe to...

I see a lot of anti religious stuff on here and in society but always directed at safe, soft Christian targets. If you were that concerned about religion you'd raise concerns at others but it never happens.

^^^ Whataboutery

7 minutes ago, The Chlamydia Kid said:

Not really. Many here are directing it at Christians who murder people in front of their kids in supermarket car parks.

8 minutes ago, The Chlamydia Kid said:

The DUP are propping up the government.

That is why the religious element is being discussed.

In the same way that the policies and ideals of every other party, of note, involved in the general election has been discussed over the past few weeks.

When we have Buddhist monks traipsing through Westminster to vote with the Tories on fox-hunting I expect there'll be a thread on here too.

Show solid proof that God exists, any god from any religion and your views may be taken seriously, otherwise it's all pie in the sky and an excuse for weak minded people to cling onto some false hope to get them through their life or to hide behind when expressing their bigoted views. The world is reality..... Religion.....prove it or ban it all and maybe we can start again in a better place

This is the thinking of a ten year old.

Atheism that goes beyond just saying "I don't believe in a God" always has the thinking and banter of a ten year old. What's to be expected when your replacement for Jesus Christ is Richard Dawkins.

This scenario captures perfectly what being a Tory is all about. On a night when your team manager gets the tactics badly wrong and the rest of your teammates have a poor game and you score the perfect hat-trick, you still get shat on in the name of self-preservation. Giving the DUP any input to the running of UK is abhorrent to most on the big island. If you're gay and engaged to someone from Wexford it must be like waking up and finding Hades and a pale horse at your door.

As for Dugdale, I hope she gets the melting she deserves from Corbyn. For one who battered on about Sturgeon's obsessions her own inward obsession with the SNP and openly promoting passive support for strong Tory bids has almost certainly led to her boss sitting on the sidelines this morning. John Smith must be rolling in his grave.

A person's right to believe in pixies and Harry Potter is subordinate to the right to decide who you can marry/bum/scissor and a woman's right to decide how/when they reproduce.

Anyone who thinks differently is an idiot a liar or a c**t.

And that's before we get into God being nonsense.

1 hour ago, NotThePars said:

Atheism that goes beyond just saying "I don't believe in a God" always has the thinking and banter of a ten year old. What's to be expected when your replacement for Jesus Christ is Richard Dawkins.

The idea that if you don't believe in god then you must believe in Dawkins is something most 10 year old would laugh at.

That said at least Dawkins is real.

1 hour ago, pandarilla said:

Some would argue that belief in a sky fairy, a burning bush, a parting sea, turning water into wine and loaves into fishes and a man coming back from the dead is the thinking of a five year old.

Some would argue that belief in a sky fairy, a burning bush, a parting sea, turning water into wine and loaves into fishes and a man coming back from the dead is the thinking of a five year old.

Grow up mate. Plenty of people have strong faith.

I'm not one of them but replying with 'well if you can't provide proof that god exists' is pretty woeful.

Just now, pandarilla said:

Grow up mate. Plenty of people have strong faith.

I'm not one of them but replying with 'well if you can't provide proof that god exists' is pretty woeful.

Can you point to where I said that?  You're the one bringing the "That's the patter of a 10 year old" chat.