Ruth Davidson.

Im_Rodger

On ‎25‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 20:52, kilbowie2002 said:

Ive seen illegal camps and the folks have left a mess, ive seen other illegal camps and the folks have cleaned up after they left. I think if wee Dougie only has the occasional spot of fly tipping to worry about he's doing well. As far as im concerned white anglo-saxons are doing far more damage than any gypsy.

https://www.opendemocracy.net/uk/lynne-tammi/if-not-here-then-where-on-douglas-ross-ethnic-war-against-gypsytraveller-community-i

Against illegal camps, also against legal camps, they guy just hates travellers.

Guest Bob Mahelp
14 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Using such logic you can extend to that to the vast majority of things tax is spent on.

What a fucking chodbin.

Sadly, he does represent the views of a large number of bigoted, hate-filled f*ckwits, to whom Brexit/Trump have given the chance to crawl out from under their stones.

In the US it's fairly common for upper middle class white liberals to say that poor white conservatives need to stop breeding. I hear from my liberal friends all the time. "The problem isn't immigrants. It's people like you having too many kids. That's what's ruining the country for me." That type of stuff.

Guest Bob Mahelp
21 minutes ago, TheProgressiveLiberal said:

In the US it's fairly common for upper middle class white liberals to say that poor white conservatives need to stop breeding. I hear from my liberal friends all the time. "The problem isn't immigrants. It's people like you having too many kids. That's what's ruining the country for me." That type of stuff.

You hear that 'all the time' ?

You either need new friends, or they're right. 

33 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:

You hear that 'all the time' ?

You either need new friends, or they're right. 

They're not talking about me specifically. I'm not poor. They are talking about "my people."

So poor people in West Virginia shouldn't be allowed to have kids? Every single friend I have who grew up rich, currently works an upper middle class job on their way to being rich, and is hardcore anti-Trump eventually comes out with that position. 

Maybe it's different in Britain and no fashionable lifestyle leftist ever looks down their noses at poor white people, but I kind of doubt that. I suspect it's the same as here. So just make sure you include the people on your political side in the condemnations, and not just Tories.

I personally believe that we should promote a society in which stable family formation is affordable and within reach of all people.

His bio says he is ex RAF and former UKIP candidate, likes uniforms, hates Johnny Foreigner, par for the Ruth Davidson Party course

Ex RAF? That means he can say what he wants don't you know?!?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-41114547

I see Ruth Davidson has suggested that Scotland should build more new towns to ease the housing crisis citing the Chapelton of Elsick development south of Aberdeen as an example which will deliver affordable homes.

Whilst it's an idea I mostly agree with I don't think Davidson is fully aware of just how "affordable" some of the properties at CoE actually are for most people. Most two bed properties start from £220,000 at the site which are far outwith the reach of most young people trying to get their first foot on the housing ladder.

45 minutes ago, RiG said:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-41114547

I see Ruth Davidson has suggested that Scotland should build more new towns to ease the housing crisis citing the Chapelton of Elsick development south of Aberdeen as an example which will deliver affordable homes.

Whilst it's an idea I mostly agree with I don't think Davidson is fully aware of just how "affordable" some of the properties at CoE actually are for most people. Most two bed properties start from £220,000 at the site which are far outwith the reach of most young people trying to get their first foot on the housing ladder.

Median first-time buy in Scotland is about £120-odd thousand, IIRC, average price of a property in Scotland is £145,000 according to this:http://www.scotsman.com/business/companies/scottish-house-prices-growing-faster-than-uk-average-1-4474438

Tories are c***s.