Dundee v ICT - 17th May

5 minutes ago, CityDave said:

btw go easy on the few brave souls that go to Dens tomorrow to support Inverness, that's loyalty to a lost cause.

Nope, sorry. They'll get the absolute roasting they deserve for turning up a day early.

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

btw go easy on the few brave souls that go to Dens tomorrow to support Inverness, that's loyalty to a lost cause.

No leniency was shown to us in similar circumstances so I'm afraid not.

Just wondering what happened to all those signings you guys made Pre Season that were going to light the league up? Ritchie said they have folk 'off their seats' - I didn't realise he meant the opposition fans would be 'off their seats' as the goals rolled in.

54 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

No leniency was shown to us in similar circumstances so I'm afraid not.

Just wondering what happened to all those signings you guys made Pre Season that were going to light the league up? Ritchie said they have folk 'off their seats' - I didn't realise he meant the opposition fans would be 'off their seats' as the goals rolled in.

I don't know about lighting the league up or anything about goals rolling in (more like ICT folks getting up and leaving while the opposition's goals roll into our net), I don't pay much attention to hype or whether it was said or not, players like managers have to prove themselves. Start of the season I found Richie's signings rather underwhelming and going by our pre season and the League Cup most grounded supporters would have worked out we were in for a tough time this season.

Didn't expect us to be so bad though, it would have been expected that we would struggle to adjust at the start of the season and we would improve, but as the other teams got up to speed or simply just stuttered we just seemed to get worse as the season progressed. Our form this year has been shocking and we have been given get out of jail cards so many times by the dross struggling in the bottom half of the league, we just happen to be even worse. Its a mystery how we haven't already been relegated, even more so why we haven't binned our manager weighing up the loss of revenue we will endure in the second tier against paying compensation to our worst ever management team.

You know we will probably beat you now and County will beat Accies prolonging the inevitable. :rolleyes: How we are still not relegated with two games to go is a real puzzle. But I suppose it will mean more to you than relegation will to us if you win. It might seem terrible to say it against my own team but I'd rather this season done and dusted soon as possible.

The game is on Wednesday not tomorrow

I don't know about lighting the league up or anything about goals rolling in (more like ICT folks getting up and leaving while the opposition's goals roll into our net), I don't pay much attention to hype or whether it was said or not, players like managers have to prove themselves. Start of the season I found Richie's signings rather underwhelming and going by our pre season and the League Cup most grounded supporters would have worked out we were in for a tough time this season.
Didn't expect us to be so bad though, it would have been expected that we would struggle to adjust at the start of the season and we would improve, but as the other teams got up to speed or simply just stuttered we just seemed to get worse as the season progressed. Our form this year has been shocking and we have been given get out of jail cards so many times by the dross struggling in the bottom half of the league, we just happen to be even worse. Its a mystery how we haven't already been relegated, even more so why we haven't binned our manager weighing up the loss of revenue we will endure in the second tier against paying compensation to our worst ever management team.

Stop being so bloody reasonable Dave - it's very annoying.

Where have all your trolls gone lads?

Archived