Forfar Athletic 2017-18

Guest bernardblack
Excellent tweet from Big Rab about Forfar celebrations  :thumsup2:thumsup2

Good to see he's still in a wee hissy fit. Childish from him

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whilst is is disappointing to lose these players and Gary Bollan comes across as a miserable sod, without him we would have never seen David Cox and co at Forfar! Think back to the actual cheap years!

Just now, bernardblack said:

Fed up with folk moaning about Bollan though. He got us up at the first attempt and nobody knows the ins and outs of the club enough to know if he's the reason players are leaving.

Couldn't agree more and his signings so far this summer have been terrific.

35 minutes ago, bernardblack said:

10 minutes ago, Loonytoons said:

Go to agree. He really left the team, club and fans in the shite, quitting the way he did.

Rab loves Dick.....

Joking apart that was poor from him, about as childish as S Wankie.

45 minutes ago, bernardblack said:

Millar is an excellent signing. Gutted about Gav leaving but if he can't be arsed, it's better he left. Good luck to him elsewhere as he's been a terrific player for us. Think he'll end up at Montrose tbh.

Fed up with folk moaning about Bollan though. He got us up at the first attempt and nobody knows the ins and outs of the club enough to know if he's the reason players are leaving.

You took the words out of my mouth.

i was chatting to GB last night and have a couple of times before last night. He's quite amiable and pleasant and actually can hold a two way conversation. Try that with Dick and it's all about him and acting up to his caricature image/ego.

On 24 June 2017 at 13:00, tbsouth said:

Great new striker signing today i 'see'....

Another scoop for P&B. Are you on the Board? Good signing , looked good in first game against us. Slight worry that he has been out  injured since February .Let's he is fully fit and raring to go.

i was chatting to GB last night and have a couple of times before last night. He's quite amiable and pleasant and actually can hold a two way conversation. Try that with Dick and it's all about him and acting up to his caricature image/ego.

DC is a great guy and I will not have you slander his name like this. Spoke to him at length a few times and he couldn't be any more different from what you say.

Such a likeable guy. As you've probably found out the last year and a half with how your players have reacted. [emoji5]

TOB ,Danny , Foxy and now Gavin -------------- when will some of the clowns who post on here realise who the problem is ?           

Colin brown ? Or is it Charlie that's the real problem

26 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

DC is a great guy and I will not have you slander his name like this. Spoke to him at length a few times and he couldn't be any more different from what you say.

Such a likeable guy. As you've probably found out the last year and a half with how your players have reacted. emoji5.png

That,s the way to tell him:P

Just now, loon74 said:

Colin brown ? Or is it Charlie that's the real problem

No, its the old guy in the bunnet who looks after the mascots . I don,t like the way he follows GB around and he can hardly make it half way up the tunnel without having a rest  :P:P

59 minutes ago, theSilverFox said:

Not the DC I have spoken to

2 hours ago, bernardblack said:

Indeed, Big Rat left Dundee in even more acrimonious circumstances but would he have a childish dig at them?

The Swankie affair takes one of the more bizarre turns as Jon Voigt (quite possibly the worst player to ever play for Forfar in my time watching the club) makes an impassioned defence of Swankie on Facebook. What a time to be alive.

1 hour ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Such a likeable guy. As you've probably found out the last year and a half with how your players have reacted. emoji5.png

Settle down 1320, if having an opinion you don't like on a football manager is slander then close down Pie &Bovril. I didn't even say I didn't like him, I do like DC a lot but in my experiences in his company that's how he came across to me. I take people as I find them not by what others tell me. Go and read the legal definition of slander please. Stop being so easily offended and react to others in that manner. You act like a populist politician.

Indeed, Big Rat left Dundee in even more acrimonious circumstances but would he have a childish dig at them?
The Swankie affair takes one of the more bizarre turns as Jon Voigt (quite possibly the worst player to ever play for Forfar in my time watching the club) makes an impassioned defence of Swankie on Facebook. What a time to be alive.

And theirs been some pish players in that time !!!!

Just read Voigt's comments on FB, what a helmet. Must be a trait of Arbroath born footballers (stretching the point in Voigt's case) to act like toddlers. Voigt's poor spelling would make one think he is actually pre school.....

So Swankie is unhappy, he still wanted to sign a long expensive contract with an additional fee. He should have played at a higher level more longer but his attitude was the problem. Cue 1320 being up in arms at anything negative being thought of anything to do with Arbroath.

Archived