Forfar Athletic 2017-18

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bernardblack
How can you be fuming without knowing what was said ? Time to see the men in the white coats

It was intended as a joke. Clearly didn't land

The state of fred on here man :lol:

It's all went pear shaped just like his beloved SNP , heard it was down to the away strip not being yellow , herd him and Mrs Gaul are crying into each other's arms up in Peter Pan land , #hopefinavondontplayinblue

The question we all ask Fred were you the scout that brought use John voigt ?

7 hours ago, loon74 said:

It's all went pear shaped just like his beloved SNP , heard it was down to the away strip not being yellow , herd him and Mrs Gaul are crying into each other's arms up in Peter Pan land , #hopefinavondontplayinblue

The question we all ask Fred were you the scout that brought use John voigt ?

very good  

He's training with Raith Rovers this now

And us I've heard. Not that we'll be signing him though. Maybe do a short term fix to help you out till Adam gets back but he was full time and number 2 at Plymouth be going for a FT deal somewhere surely.

Guest bernardblack

And us I've heard. Not that we'll be signing him though. Maybe do a short term fix to help you out till Adam gets back but he was full time and number 2 at Plymouth be going for a FT deal somewhere surely.

Was he number two at Plymouth?

Seems like a very large step down for him to play in this division?

1 hour ago, bernardblack said:

Was he number two at Plymouth?

Seems like a very large step down for him to play in this division?

I take it you've never been to Plymouth? The place is the bottom end of culture &  then they have fisherman & sailors. More or less the Abroath of the south. 

3 hours ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Can we just ignore this poster, I'm sure we do already. If not, please,  highlight his is little racist KKK comments .He should be laughed  at & pointer fingered  at all times.

51 minutes ago, SlipperyP said:

Can we just ignore this poster, I'm sure we do already. If not, please,  highlight his is little racist KKK comments .He should be laughed  at & pointer fingered  at all times.

Agreed - 1320Lichtie is a known racist and is a stain on the good name of Arbroath FC.

:unsure:

You're a total no righter Slippery stick to drowning innocent cats in your jungle hut.

Just now, Loonytoons said:

Remember when Citydiehard said he was switching from supporting Brechin to Forfar?
I'm starting to think he did.

I get your thinking but nah forfarfuds been around, trolling Forfar fans for a number of years. He's a total fruitcake. Some behaviour for a guy of his years. 

Archived